go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Actually, no.2 seems big, in context, for a fairy. Have I been hoodwinked? Am I wrong, was it the first one that is truly a fairy?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Orate in the house!!!

Number one - awesome fairy
Number two - little girl fairy in a beautiful picture
Number three - beautiful fairy/butterfly

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 06:32:55 PM
Orate in the house!!!

I'm with you on this, Dymphna. Number two was just adorable, but that would be the biggest fairy ever. So little girl in a beautiful picture.

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 06:41:54 PM
Orate in the house!!!

I'm with you on this, Dymphna. Number two was just adorable, but that would be the biggest fairy ever. So little girl in a beautiful picture.

That third picture of the beautiful fairy in red got me to thinking.  Would some fairies have wings like butterflies and some like dragon flies?  Each different?  Or is there a certain pattern regarding their make up?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 06:52:43 PM
Orate in the house!!!

That third picture of the beautiful fairy in red got me to thinking.  Would some fairies have wings like butterflies and some like dragon flies?  Each different?  Or is there a certain pattern regarding their make up?

I do not know the answer to this. I am just not well read about these little lovelies. Study, dymph, study is required here. Maybe the local community college has a class on fairyism.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 06:58:56 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 06:52:43 PM
Orate in the house!!!

I do not know the answer to this. I am just not well read about these little lovelies. Study, dymph, study is required here. Maybe the local community college has a class on fairyism.

They would, but it would be about how great homosexuals are.  Not my kind of class.  Pretty classless, really, when you think about it.   ;)
?

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

dymphna17

Two extra Aves for Orate tonight!

Where is Miss Bernadette this evening?  Did I miss something?
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

Haven't seen the Bird all day. I do hope she is not sick. I'm sure she's ok, right? What about you, Dymphna? You went out with friend. Did you have a nice time yesterday?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 08:16:42 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 29, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

Haven't seen the Bird all day. I do hope she is not sick. I'm sure she's ok, right? What about you, Dymphna? You went out with friend. Did you have a nice time yesterday?

I hope neither she nor her Aunt is sick as well.  I hate not knowing, but shall wait anyway.  Yes, we went to lunch at the Cracker Barrel and had breakfast. :laugh:  Then we went to the mall so I could exchange 3 of the rings I bought (they were actually too big!  Can you believe it?) and Oota had to get some t-shirts for her boyfriend.  After that we did some shopping at WalMart.  For somebody who doesn't get out very often, I got quite a bit done.

I think you would really like Oota.  She's one of those people who grew up the hard way but doesn't resent anyone for it.  She would help anyone with anything that she could.  She helped me through a few things.  I wish she was Catholic.  It would do her alot of good and I think she would take it and run with it. She doesn't have to know that I'm praying for her conversion.   :skeptical:   :pray3:  8)
?

Carleendiane

I think I would like Ota also. And no, what she doesn't know, definitely will not hurt her. God bless you dymph, you're a good woman. Good nite all. I'm pooped.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 29, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
I think I would like Ota also. And no, what she doesn't know, definitely will not hurt her. God bless you dymph, you're a good woman. Good nite all. I'm pooped.

Thank you, Carleen.  You are too kind.  Sweet dreams, dear friend.  Tomorrow will be a big day.  I'll have to get up at a reasonable time.  Now THAT's big!   You have big plans as well, I'm sure.  God bless
?

Carleendiane

YOU, YEAH YOU, DYMPHNA. How about we start an interesting,  invigorating, riveting, dramatic, intelligent conversation for tonight? Orate? Bird :'( , Jayne, Ches, Heinrich? If dymphna, who we all know is perfectly capable of this, doesn't step up, how about someone else. NON NOBIS, WHERE ARE YOU? Missing those taking a break.

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 30, 2017, 07:11:08 PM
YOU, YEAH YOU, DYMPHNA. How about we start an interesting,  invigorating, riveting, dramatic, intelligent conversation for tonight? Orate? Bird :'( , Jayne, Ches, Heinrich? If dymphna, who we all know is perfectly capable of this, doesn't step up, how about someone else. NON NOBIS, WHERE ARE YOU? Missing those taking a break.

Well yesterday's intelligent conversation was about fairies.  So how about today we talk about gnomes!

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")