go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Gnite Dymph,  :grouphug:    Gnite Bird   :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on March 26, 2017, 09:22:10 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 26, 2017, 09:10:05 PM
The ears and the parenthesis on either side of his feet.  I tried to find one of him dancing with Woodstock, but the ones I did find really didn't look like Woodstock was as ecstatic about my migraine being gone as Snoopy and I are.   ;) 8)

And how both feet are off the ground at once!  :P As for Woodstock's inability to be quite at Snoopy's level of joy: every little bit helps, and I'm sure he does his little Woodstock-best. ;)

Snoopy is so happy he's floating on air.  He's the silly frivolous one, while Woodstock is more pragmatic, like me.   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 26, 2017, 09:39:55 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 26, 2017, 09:22:10 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 26, 2017, 09:10:05 PM
The ears and the parenthesis on either side of his feet.  I tried to find one of him dancing with Woodstock, but the ones I did find really didn't look like Woodstock was as ecstatic about my migraine being gone as Snoopy and I are.   ;) 8)

And how both feet are off the ground at once!  :P As for Woodstock's inability to be quite at Snoopy's level of joy: every little bit helps, and I'm sure he does his little Woodstock-best. ;)

Snoopy is so happy he's floating on air.
He's so happy, the strength of his joy overcomes the law of gravity. That's talent. 8)

QuoteHe's the silly frivolous one, while Woodstock is more pragmatic, like me.   8)
Huh. Now I feel...conflicted.  :huh: Like when I watched Finding Nemo recently and saw aspects of myself in ALL of the main characters!  :lol: ::) "They're ALL ME!"  :rofl: But Dory is "best me," because Nemo's lack of confidence and Marlin's anxiety are objective defects and not good for the soul, if taken to the extreme first exhibited by the characters. But Dory...I just love Dory.  ;D
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Bird, you do enjoy disecting language. I love language but can see I'm just a neophyte in your august company. I am about as big as a pea and you are a sasquatch. They're real you know. They speak english. Uggh, meh, grrrrrrr, awwwww poop. Well at least I think it's english. They're really quite intelligent. Kinda short tempered. So would you be, everyone screams at them. The poor big scaries.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 06:37:39 PM
Bird, you do enjoy disecting language. I love language but can see I'm just a neophyte in your august company.
It's my favorite toy.  ;D

QuoteI am about as big as a pea and you are a sasquatch. They're real you know. They speak english. Uggh, meh, grrrrrrr, awwwww poop. Well at least I think it's english. They're really quite intelligent. Kinda short tempered. So would you be, everyone screams at them. The poor big scaries.
Thank God for my sympathetic, compassionate nature (when I don't get in my own way). ;)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Bird, you do enjoy disecting language. I love language but can see I'm just a neophyte in your august company. I am about as big as a pea and you are a sasquatch. They're real you know. They speak english. Uggh, meh, grrrrrrr, awwwww poop. Well at least I think it's english. They're really quite intelligent. Kinda short tempered. So would you be, everyone screams at them. The poor big scaries.

Plus his only 2 friends in the whole wide world live continents away.  He can usually get the Abominable Snowman on Skype in January when the atmosphere is at it's thinnest point both here and in Asia.  But he can only communicate with his buddy Nessie in Scotland by using morse code after stringing electric eels together across the Atlantic.  It's quite time consuming so he only does it over the holidays.  It's enough to make any creature sad.   :'(   :-\   :huh:   :laugh:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 27, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

Plus his only 2 friends in the whole wide world live continents away.  He can usually get the Abominable Snowman on Skype in January when the atmosphere is at it's thinnest point both here and in Asia.  But he can only communicate with his buddy Nessie in Scotland by using morse code after stringing electric eels together across the Atlantic.  It's quite time consuming so he only does it over the holidays.  It's enough to make any creature sad.   :'(   :-\   :huh:   :laugh:

OK dymphna,  I want to know where you get these things. I'm quite certain these creatures live in michigan. Upper mi. And you don't know this and I said I would keep it under my hat, but....I did not promise secrecy. Anyway the  abominal snow man is a woman now. Yes this is a well known fact that if they wish, they can be whatever sex they choose. Anyway, she and sasquatch had children. True. Nellie is Godmother and they just grabbed the first bear running by to be godfather.  True. Quite certain they have lost their faith. This is all too terrible to contemplate. So dont.

Carleendiane

Dymph, where did you go? Here I am with a delicious gossip soup for you and bird to "savor" as bird likes to say! Anyway, come see what I have for you!!!!

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

OK dymphna,  I want to know where you get these things. I'm quite certain these creatures live in michigan. Upper mi. And you don't know this and I said I would keep it under my hat, but....I did not promise secrecy. Anyway the  abominal snow man is a woman now. Yes this is a well known fact that if they wish, they can be whatever sex they choose. Anyway, she and sasquatch had children. True. Nellie is Godmother and they just grabbed the first bear running by to be godfather.  True. Quite certain they have lost their faith. This is all too terrible to contemplate. So dont.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

See, I had a long talk with sasquatch when we spent our Christmas break on the lake up around Hillman, MI.  He was having the Jersey Devil over for lunch when I stumbled upon them after going for a walk in the woods.  At first Sasquatch was really ticked that I saw him, but even more because my startling him made him drop the bear souffle on the rock table, which caused the souffle to fall.  The "Dev" was going to be there any minute and just look what I had made him do?  I apologized profusely and offered to help make another, but it was of no use.  Then, the "Dev" showed up and was furious that I was there and "saw" him.  I ran out and got the sub sandwhich and thermos full of soup out of my backpack and offered it to them to help repair any damage I had done.  Sasquatch appreciated the gesture, but the "Dev", not so much.  He flew out of there in a rage and told Sasquatch they were no longer friends since he was hanging out with the likes of me. 

So, now Sasquatch is stuck with a transgendered "wife" and his only friend is the Godmother to his kids?  How sad!  Just imagine the good a saintly Priest could have done up there.  Of course he could be there after dark, but during daylight hours, abundant holiness in God's creatures.  Even if they are creepy creatures.  :lol:
?

dymphna17

I'm here, and now like a bat, I'm all ears!
?

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 07:58:46 PM
Dymph, where did you go? Here I am with a delicious gossip soup for you and bird to "savor" as bird likes to say! Anyway, come see what I have for you!!!!
Gotta call it quits for a couple of hours. Things to do. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Well, it's not like I have any thing to say. Besides how do I top your story, dymph, I thought I did, then.....you show up with a better. More details. Maybe you should consider children's stories....Beauty and the Sasquatch, or...maybe....
Nessy and the Devil.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 08:47:39 PM
Well, it's not like I have any thing to say. Besides how do I top your story, dymph, I thought I did, then.....you show up with a better. More details. Maybe you should consider children's stories....Beauty and the Sasquatch, or...maybe....
Nessy and the Devil.

:lol:     :-X   :thumbsup:   8)
?

dymphna17

I believe you said you had something for me?  The devil on my right shoulder says, "It's ok, gossip is always fun", but the angel on my left shoulder says, "Oh no, no, no, no, no.  Gossip is never fun, it's evil!"

As to your previous statement to me, can you imagine what I would be like if I did drugs?  Of course I'd still be hella cool, but when I wasn't being hella cool, I'd be off the charts weird.   :o   8)
?

dymphna17

That is squanglish.  I'll be Kaese and Laus are fluent in it.  Hey!  Perhaps they could start translating messages we intercept.  It would be in Squwatchies' best interest for us to keep him safe.  Then we could all head over to the Jersey Devil's lair.  Boy would he be ticked.  lol
?