go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Hanging out at home thebaby is on the bed throwing fake food at me. The soft fabric kind from Ikea

My mom came over to do my care and is staying over going to do the night shift
so my wife just has the baby to deal with
My other son is really excited because we're supposed to get snow the other day he was running around in nothing but a shirt
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Gnite Ches, So happy to see you're where you belong. God bless your mom. Truly. A good woman.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Open now! Come on in. Tell mama about your day. She's ready and willing to listen to your stories.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 04:49:16 PM
Open now! Come on in. Tell mama about your day. She's ready and willing to listen to your stories.
:grin: May you never regret saying those words, Carleen. ;)

I took a delicious nap after a not-delicious Mass; then had a snack; then caught up on correspondence; then tried to take a bath, but our water heater only gets the water "hot" these days, and I require "VERY hot," in order to feel that the bath has been a success (and thus worth the trouble). Then I did some cleaning, in preparation for our house showing tomorrow; then I ate dinner; then I put fresh sheets on the bed ( ;D); then I talked to a good friend on the phone, while enjoying my fresh sheets; then I ate cookies, and now here I am, ready to indulge in a little forum time before listening to my "main man": Sherlock. :grin:

What'd you do?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 12, 2017, 07:00:22 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 04:49:16 PM
:grin: May you never regret saying those words, Carleen. ;)

I took a delicious nap after a not-delicious Mass; then had a snack; then caught up on correspondence; then tried to take a bath, but our water heater only gets the water "hot" these days, and I require "VERY hot," in order to feel that the bath has been a success (and thus worth the trouble). Then I did some cleaning, in preparation for our house showing tomorrow; then I ate dinner; then I put fresh sheets on the bed ( ;D); then I talked to a good friend on the phone, while enjoying my fresh sheets; then I ate cookies, and now here I am, ready to indulge in a little forum time before listening to my "main man": Sherlock. :grin:

What'd you do?

You win. I did nothing of interest, bird.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 07:07:59 PM
There's always the world of the mind, you know.  ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 12, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

Yes, there is. And prayer. Glad I'm getting to know you, bird. Never met anyone quite like you. Seems like people like me are a dime a dozen. But people like you must be rare, since I really have not met anyone in could compare to you. Thanks for being my online friend, bird.

Carleendiane

Dymphna, Jayne has you looking HOT on your motorcycle. Should I report her? I mean, you do not wear those clothes riding do you? Well, if you do I may have to report you. 8)

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 07:43:54 PM
Dymphna, Jayne has you looking HOT on your motorcycle. Should I report her? I mean, you do not wear those clothes riding do you? Well, if you do I may have to report you. 8)

What in heaven's name are you talking about?  Jayne has me looking hot?  On what motorcycle?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 12, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

What in heaven's name are you talking about?  Jayne has me looking hot?  On what motorcycle?

Attiret started a thread in the coffee pot where you post pics that show your mental image of the forum users.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on March 06, 2017, 08:06:08 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 06, 2017, 07:52:31 PM
Think I'll be up most of the night.  Figuring and refiguring.  I feel a list coming on!
I like making lists, too.  ;D

I can't catch up on everything here, but this caught my eye....lists, yay!   :cheer:

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 12, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

Yes, there is. And prayer. Glad I'm getting to know you, bird. Never met anyone quite like you. Seems like people like me are a dime a dozen. But people like you must be rare, since I really have not met anyone in could compare to you. Thanks for being my online friend, bird.
I can easily say the same, Carleen. :)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 08:46:18 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 12, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Attiret started a thread in the coffee pot where you post pics that show your mental image of the forum users.

Oh my!  Well, let's see; Harley boots - check, jeans - check, shirt - check, leather jacket - check (except mine is pink and black and has corset ties on the sides), helmet - um, heck no
4 out of 5 is pretty good!  Thank you, Jayne.   :toth:  Get to reporting me, Carleen!   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Can I...Can I open?  :P Both in one day?!  ;D

I'm playing fetch with my cat, as I type this. She has a special catnip mouse that she likes to bring to me, every so often, so that I know she's ready for a game. She really is the perfect cat.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 13, 2017, 06:33:09 PM
Can I...Can I open?  :P Both in one day?!  ;D

I'm playing fetch with my cat, as I type this. She has a special catnip mouse that she likes to bring to me, every so often, so that I know she's ready for a game. She really is the perfect cat.  :)

Bernadette, I hereby give my permission and blessings on the opening of good morning or go to bed whenever you see I won't be doing it or am completely derelict in my duty.