go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 25, 2017, 06:38:17 PM
I went to the grocery store today, Carleen, and saw all of the Easter plush in the seasonal aisle. There were huge, fat plush lambs. :) Unpleasantly unrealistic, though. :(

Oh yuck bird. Too fake. Way too fake. Just come by and grab one of mine.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

Dear Carleendiane, I wish you all the best tomorrow. My God give you peace of mind and take care of your problem through hands of his doctors. I will offer my prayers and holy communion at Mass tomorrow for you. 
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on February 25, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
Dear Carleendiane, I wish you all the best tomorrow. My God give you peace of mind and take care of your problem through hands of his doctors. I will offer my prayers and holy communion at Mass tomorrow for you.

Martin, surgery is monday. 2 00.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 25, 2017, 06:41:48 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 25, 2017, 06:38:17 PM
I went to the grocery store today, Carleen, and saw all of the Easter plush in the seasonal aisle. There were huge, fat plush lambs. :) Unpleasantly unrealistic, though. :(

Oh yuck bird. Too fake. Way too fake. Just come by and grab one of mine.

A realistic stuffed one made out of real sheepskin would be perfect.  ;D As close to real as one could get, without the inconvenience.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

First, try and find one. Next try and pay for it!

Carleendiane

Ok. So every hour that passes is a step closer to monday. I am trying to get a few things in order.. not planning on bringing my own jammies. It is said to be somewhat messy and most jammies won't accommodate the tube and what not. So just clothes to arrive and clothes to leave. Even those are asked to be like loose flannels. So maybe I'll get a man pair of pants flannels. See, so much to think about and decide! This is like going on a vacation in weather unknown.

Chestertonian

Pants!!!! But what would Jerome say
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Had bad  vseizure today my eyes really hurt sore all over
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 25, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Come Ches. Let me work some mama Majic on them. Warm, then cool warm then Cool. I will pray you aches away.

Yes flannel man pants are scads lousy indeed. No more seizure Ches. Listen to mama.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 25, 2017, 07:20:20 PM
First, try and find one. Next try and pay for it!

If I really wanted one, I'd buy the sheepskin and pattern, and make my own.  8)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 25, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Do you get seizures while sleeping, Ches?  I would think you'd be awfully tired after one of those.  You're using muscles you didn't even know you had, which would drain even the last vestibules of energy in your body.  Is that how it works? You will continue to be in my prayers, Ches, and I hope you start feeling better soon.  Listen to your Mama Carleen, no more seizures.   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Opening early tonight. Going to bed early. Have to shower first with antibacterial soap, then again in morning. Just been packing and trying to be smart about what I need. Duh. Not really being very smart. But I did think ahead to get the first bills of the month set up for hubby to take care of. That was smart. No appetite. No drink tonight. Might as well hit the hay early!  Unless you guys come in and entertain me. Hope full I can get this online at the hospital.

Bernadette

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 25, 2017, 07:35:13 PM
Pants!!!! But what would Jerome say

Yer killin' me, Ches. I knew that this would happen, sooner or later (the "Jerome" thing). I'm kind of conflicted about it, since I think it's funny, but I don't want Jerome to read it as a lurker and feel hurt.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Hey, I just realized I will be in host for ash weds. Boooooo. It's too far way for my priest to come. He will be doing TLM. I am sad I'll miss it.

Carleendiane

Guess what? I had the pleasure of meeting SaAmbrosi at mass today. What a sweet young man. He will be attending our Sunday masses and holy days! What a joy to say I have met face to face a SDer.