go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 21, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
Open! Dymphna? You hear me? Open, just bring your party self in here and put on this here party hat. Munda, got one for each kid. But they can only stay til 8. Sorry. Thread rules. Ask kaese.

You are definitely the Hostess Queen, not for a day, not until the restaurant closes, but for decades and until you decide to bestow your beautiful crown (thorns and diamonds all) elsewhere, your Highness.

Out of curiosity, what are the party hats for?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

We are celebrating NOTHING. NOTHING tell you. Just a celebration for the sake of celebrating. Now get your hat on.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

OK Ladies and Germs,

It's parttteeeaaay time!  Won't see neither hair nor hide of Hubby for probably around 3-4 weeks, if not months.  He bought a semi-new airplane this last weekend.  I'll post pictures as soon as they become available.  So there is that.  But wait!!!  There's more!!! Today, the ultimate of all toyz to ever come out of the Mens Department; you guessed it right if you guessed it to be....DJI Phantom P3-STANDARD Quadcopter Drone!!!!!  :swoon2: :cheer: :swoon:  Aaannndddd we're out!   ;) 8)   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Non!!!!! Get your hat on! We are celebrating NOTHING. NOTHING HAPPENING. And I am celebrating the nothingness of this day. So Non, pick a hat. Many choices. I'm sure there is a flattering one in the bunch.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Gotta say my rosary with hubbs. Be right back.

MundaCorMeum

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 21, 2017, 06:31:58 PM
OK Ladies and Germs,

It's parttteeeaaay time!  Won't see neither hair nor hide of Hubby for probably around 3-4 weeks, if not months.  He bought a semi-new airplane this last weekend.  I'll post pictures as soon as they become available.  So there is that.  But wait!!!  There's more!!! Today, the ultimate of all toyz to ever come out of the Mens Department; you guessed it right if you guessed it to be....DJI Phantom P3-STANDARD Quadcopter Drone!!!!!  :swoon2: :cheer: :swoon:  Aaannndddd we're out!   ;) 8)   :cheeseheadbeer:

And here I though we were partying and celebrating NOTHING. An airplane is bib. Real big, Dymphna. Well see how you migraines are for the next 2 weeks  ;) But, it is now time to get down to business. We need a cakinator. Some one must supply a cake. Without calories of couse! We need a musicateer. You know your job. We need a beverage coach. There, let's do it!

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 21, 2017, 06:36:14 PM
Non!!!!! Get your hat on! We are celebrating NOTHING. NOTHING HAPPENING. And I am celebrating the nothingness of this day. So Non, pick a hat. Many choices. I'm sure there is a flattering one in the bunch.

There's so many to choose from; I can't decide.

Besides if I pick a hat, won't it be all for nothing? 

- Non
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Non Nobis

I am interested in cake without calories... (I guess that is more of nothing!)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Bernadette

Cornbread. Cornbread with maple syrup.  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Non, you missed Tha fact that we are now celebrating an airplane dympna's hubby bought. Yes, it's true and not nothing, but does this mean the cake will now have calories?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 21, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

Im j :)ust not feeling that bird, but maybe others will love it.  :)

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 21, 2017, 07:27:28 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 21, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

Im j :)ust not feeling that bird, but maybe others will love it.  :)

Not the fake stuff. Real maple syrup.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

To me cornbread is not cake. I have a lot of real maple syrup. The people around here harvest it in 30 gallon barrels and make their own. It's great. But....cake is cake.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 21, 2017, 07:34:05 PM
To me cornbread is not cake.

True. But it's as close as I can get, at the moment.  :-\
My Lord and my God.