go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

Hubby coughing all last night.  He got a sinus infection secondary to the flu.  So this is me tonight.  Goin' to sleep even earlier than usual.

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on February 19, 2017, 07:11:33 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 18, 2017, 10:22:56 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on February 18, 2017, 10:15:48 PM
Nah, there's got to be a first one down.  After that everyone can sit back and relax.  Sweet dreams and a pleasant tomorrow, Orate!   :cheeseheadbeer:  Now, who's got the dice?  Pass the vodka and cranberry please.   :swoon2:

That Orate, takin' one for the team like that.  :thumbsup:

I'm usually early to bed, so I guess I'll be taking one for the team regularly.  ;-)

I am unpredictable. Depends on a few things. Probably more of an early than late nighter.

Sorry to hear hubby sick. Hope it doesn't run through the house. Maybe he should go to the isolation ward.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: orate on February 19, 2017, 07:13:45 PM
Hubby coughing all last night.  He got a sinus infection secondary to the flu.  So this is me tonight.  Goin' to sleep even earlier than usual.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear Hubby isn't well, Orate.  We'll keep you both in our prayers.  Hope tonight is a better night.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 19, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: orate on February 19, 2017, 07:13:45 PM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear Hubby isn't well, Orate.  We'll keep you both in our prayers.  Hope tonight is a better night.   :pray3:

Happy, as always, when you drop in, dymph. Your prayer are like a balm, because we know they are blended in with your sufferings. More efficacious that way, maybe. You have a decent day my friend? Where's my Bird? Haven't seen today. Hope she is well. Poor Yankee. Nothing like a rude dog popping up while trying to fulfill our Sunday obligation.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

iwish i could sleep like that bear

everyone in my household is really grumpy.  the mrs had to take me to the ER last night with both boys in tow.  right around the time my son is fast asleep in bed.  so they didnt get a chance to sleep much and i didnt sleep well.  my brain feels like someone put it through a paper shredder.   they boh were at the hospital in their pajamas and it was a difficult night for my oldest kid the little baby could sleep in the stroller but there was no place for our bigger kid to sleep.  so he tried sleepig on the bed they had for me but they didnt want him to do that and the er wasvery full.

they had a TV and put on the disney channel for my son since he was really really really bored and crabby by the morning and t was playing an episode of doc mcstuffins and i had a ptsdflashback from watchng doc mcstuffins...think i have reached a new low point. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 19, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

everyone in my household is really grumpy.  the mrs had to take me to the ER last night with both boys in tow.  right around the time my son is fast asleep in bed.  so they didnt get a chance to sleep much and i didnt sleep well.  my brain feels like someone put it through a paper shredder.   they boh were at the hospital in their pajamas and it was a difficult night for my oldest kid the little baby could sleep in the stroller but there was no place for our bigger kid to sleep.  so he tried sleepig on the bed they had for me but they didnt want him to do that and the er wasvery full.

they had a TV and put on the disney channel for my son since he was really really really bored and crabby by the morning and t was playing an episode of doc mcstuffins and i had a ptsdflashback from watchng doc mcstuffins...think i have reached a new low point.

Oh Ches, I think you may be right, about your new low point. I will step up the prayers and offer tomorrow up for you, and your family. A man needs his nutrition and sleep. He just does. Going to offer all I have for you my friend. Combined with your family's prayers for you.You are a good man Ches. You had better believe it. One more bad night will not defeat your family. Son and wife will sleep. Don't know about you, but they will be better in morning, I assure you. Your other mom. :grouphug:

Bernadette

^ Carleen? I think auto-complete got ahead of itself, there.  :huh:

But listen to Carleen, Ches. :)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 19, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on February 19, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

Oh Ches, I think you may be right, about your new low point. I will step up the prayers and offer tomorrow up for you, and your family. A man needs his nutrition and sleep. He just does. Going to offer all I have for you my friend. Combined with your family's prayers for you.You are a good man Ches. You had better believe it. One more bad night will not affect your family. Son and wife will sleep. Don't know about you, but they will be better in morning, I assure you. Your other mom. :grouphug:

Fixed it for you.   ;)   And Ches, you can triple the agreement with Carleen.  Offering everything in my crappy day up for you as well.  It's got to get better, right?  With much love from, Not your other mom   ;) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Time to wrap things up. Dry the dishes. Dry the kids. Quit with the big project. It will wait until morning. Time for your rosary and then relax and take a load off. Tomorrow will be here before you know it!

Carleendiane

8:30. Pj's allowed now. You may think about bed, but it's still early. How about a little drink. Of your choice of course. If you can think it, I have it. Virtually....whatever you want. How about chips, pita crisps, tortillas, hummus, avacado dip, spinach dip. Peanut butter pretzels, nachos, or fruit and vodka. Are kids in bed? Time for poker? Euchre? Scrabble. I'll kill you! Not really. I start out feeling cockey and end up with a mediocre performance.

dymphna17

Sorry gang, I'm probably the first one in tonight!!  How Crazy is that.  I have to find out what is going on.  To do that, sometimes you gotta talk, so I;n off to talk.  Good night all!  Talk and pray,Can't go wrong with talk and pray.  Right?  Right.  Love to all!
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 20, 2017, 07:46:46 PM
Sorry gang, I'm probably the first one in tonight!!  How Crazy is that.  I have to find out what is going on.  To do that, sometimes you gotta talk, so I;n off to talk.  Good night all!  Talk and pray,Can't go wrong with talk and pray.  Right?  Right.  Love to all!

:pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

I know it's past time for the 'go to bed' thread, but  :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :patriot:  You are most awesome in the finding of the cute pictures, Orate.  :cheeseheadbeer:
?

Carleendiane

Open! Dymphna? You hear me? Open, just bring your party self in here and put on this here party hat. Munda, got one for each kid. But they can only stay til 8. Sorry. Thread rules. Ask kaese.