go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 16, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
I putzed around, doing laundry, dishes, whatnot. Oh whatnot was so very dull today. I hate to do dull whatnots. So bring a drink. I have some eggrolls. Please help yourself. Bring me a treat if you would be so kind. A marshmallow treat would be nice.

Raspberry marshmallow whippets. I've been drooling over the Vermont Country Store's candy/cookie section.  ;D

My cat brought me a young vole. Dropped it in the house, under the far craft bench behind the desk, and it ran into a box under there. I had to crawl under, take the box outside, and release it.  ::) I hate Spring.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 16, 2017, 08:04:21 PM

Raspberry marshmallow whippets. I've been drooling over the Vermont Country Store's candy/cookie section.  ;D

Yes my little bird. Those will do nicely. Looks like just you and me tonight. We sure will enjoy the raspberry, marshmallow, cookie chocolate combo. Yes indeedy. But bird, we will share, won't we? I mean, if someone stops by?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 16, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Yes my little bird. Those will do nicely. Looks like just you and I tonight. We sure will enjoy the raspberry, marshmallow, cookie chocolate combo. Yes indeedy. But bird, we will share, won't we? I mean, if someone stops by?

Oh, those are all yours! :) All for you, to dispense as you see fit.
My Lord and my God.

JubilateDeo

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 16, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
I putzed around, doing laundry, dishes, whatnot. Oh whatnot was so very dull today. I hate to do dull whatnots. So bring a drink. I have some eggrolls. Please help yourself. Bring me a treat if you would be so kind. A marshmallow treat would be nice.

My cat brought me a young vole. Dropped it in the house, under the far craft bench behind the desk, and it ran into a box under there. I had to crawl under, take the box outside, and release it.  ::) I hate Spring.  :-\
Mallomars!!!!!!!!

Carleendiane

Jubilate, I will share. The bird has given me all of them to share or do as I please. So please have some!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Is that what mallomars, are?!  :lol: Is that a brand name, or the actual name for that kind of cookie? I've only ever seen the "pinwheel" kind, where the marshmallow is sort of swirly, and there's a hole in the middle through the cookie and everything.
My Lord and my God.

JubilateDeo

Quote from: Bernadette on February 16, 2017, 08:57:52 PM
Is that what mallomars, are?!  :lol: Is that a brand name, or the actual name for that kind of cookie? I've only ever seen the "pinwheel" kind, where the marshmallow is sort of swirly, and there's a hole in the middle through the cookie and everything.

It's like what you posted, except no raspberry stuff.  Just a cookie, marshmallow, and then dipped in chocolate.

Carleendiane

Going to bed now. Goodnight my bird. And all.

Carleendiane

Well now, don't think because the door is open, that yout all need to run off to bed. I know I am momma bed head, but momma's nowhere near ready for bed. Any one up for a game for scrabble, monopoly, risk, euchre, hangman, or whatever. We really need the brain exercise. Do you guys want my brains to turn to mush? Well I'm on my way, my job is to keep it from going further! Maybe we can help each other stay genious.I am you know. Really, I'm just shy to show it! How about you?

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 17, 2017, 06:51:22 PM
What's euchre?

A wild card game, depending on who you play with!

orate

I play a mean game of scrabble!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

Scrabble's always been my favorite too!  Oh, and Bernadette, you're welcome.   ;)  That Vermont Country Store is addictive in and of itself.  That doesn't count the stuff inside.  I'll take a Malomar as long as it has the raspberry stuff inside, if you have any left.   :pray1:  Please let her have some left!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 17, 2017, 07:25:54 PM
Scrabble's always been my favorite too!  Oh, and Bernadette, you're welcome.   ;)  That Vermont Country Store is addictive in and of itself.  That doesn't count the stuff inside.  I'll take a Malomar as long as it has the raspberry stuff inside, if you have any left.   :pray1:  Please let her have some left!

Gotta ask Carleen; I don't even like marshmallow.   :tinfoil:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 17, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

Oh yes Dymph, I have quite a few left and believe they will taste even better if I share! Orate, have a few cookies while I set up the scrabble game for you, bird, Dymph and i. This will be great!