Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 07, 2017, 09:21:12 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 07, 2017, 07:45:50 AM
Oh, meringue is a dealbreaker.

If you don't like meringue, you can easily top it with whipped cream.   :shrug:

Oooh, whipped cream is always a win. Sold!  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Hey, just because I'm busy doesn't mean you guys should diss this thread. Come on. I'm just a teensy, bit disappointed.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Beenso exhausted to post in the go to bedthreas
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 07, 2017, 09:13:42 PM
Beenso exhausted to post in the go to bedthreas

Oh Ches, you are so totally excused my friend. You always get a bye from me. Just happy when I see you've stuck your head in.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 07, 2017, 08:37:57 PM
Hey, just because I'm busy doesn't mean you guys should diss this thread. Come on. I'm just a teensy, bit disappointed.

Who's dissin' this thread?  Point your teensy finger at them.  We'll take care of it.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Might as well open up. It's been a good day and I am tired. Kids getting ready for bed. Maybe I'll crawl in with them!

Bernadette

Not much going on here (which is how I like it). Went grocery shopping, found perfect coffee cup, ate tasty leftovers. Now I'm settling in for a night of sewing, audiobooks, and baby doughnuts.  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 08, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
Not much going on here (which is how I like it). Went grocery shopping, found perfect coffee cup, ate tasty leftovers. Now I'm settling in for a night of sewing, audiobooks, and baby doughnuts.  :grin:

Hopefully you can post a pic of your perfect coffee cup tomorrow. I've never seen a perfect coffee cup.

LausTibiChriste

Snowstorm here. Chopping wood and getting the fire stoked
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 08, 2017, 08:18:55 PM
Snowstorm here. Chopping wood and getting the fire stoked

We get our wood processed , at least 15 cords, all processed by end of fall and early winter. So, storm or no,  we are prepared, works been done. No anxious prep for storms. We have lumber mills around here. You can get a truckload and trailer full for 40 dollars, various cuts, but it's so cheap, you don't mind trimming and drying it out if need be.

MundaCorMeum

It was 80° here today.  Kids played in the hose yesteday  :cheeseheadbeer:

JubilateDeo

SNOW DAY!!!!

No school tomorrow!!!

Woohoo!

dymphna17

I know it's not time yet, but I'm too excited to wait and I don't know where to put this news.  His Eminence Raymond Cardinal Burke is giving the 2nd annual Defense of the Faith Lecture tomorrow in Kansas City and I get to go!!  Hubby has gone back and forth as to whether he'll let me go alone (he's got to be to work at 4 am Saturday morning), but finally gave me the go ahead.  It's going to be terribly interesting.  Did I say I was excited? 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

JubilateDeo

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 09, 2017, 04:06:15 PM
I know it's not time yet, but I'm too excited to wait and I don't know where to put this news.  His Eminence Raymond Cardinal Burke is giving the 2nd annual Defense of the Faith Lecture tomorrow in Kansas City and I get to go!!  Hubby has gone back and forth as to whether he'll let me go alone (he's got to be to work at 4 am Saturday morning), but finally gave me the go ahead.  It's going to be terribly interesting.  Did I say I was excited?
Why wouldn't he let you go alone?

Bernadette

You gonna record it on your phone and upload it for us?  :grin:
My Lord and my God.