go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 05, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Open. Tablet dying. Need new one. Help! Won't charge beyond 18%.

Can you keep it plugged in while using it?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 05, 2017, 12:44:04 AM
Here she is y'all

What a sweetheart!  Bernadette is right. :swoon:  She doesn't look like she's 100% sure about you though.  So she's sweet AND smart!   ;)  :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

So, Laus, what's her name?
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

I love Riley. And I love Riley.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Go to bed is sooooò open That's right. We are open for business. Maybe munda will share some wine and cigars, if her kids have not consumed them already. Really, some parents are so permissive. But hey, who am I to judge.  Maybe this is not such a good thing. But then again, they will not be enamored with them later on when young adults begin to explore adult delights. Maybe the younger they start to enjoy these legal pleasures, the less they will desire them. We'll ask munda in 10 years how this worked out for her.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 06, 2017, 06:15:38 AM
Here she is y'all

Beautiful!!! <3

Laus, I keep going back to THIS^^^^^^^. I could so easily fall in love with her. She looks like a peaceful pup in this pic. Is she? Has she been crying? Missing momma? How old is she? I want her. Puppies are work, but really worth the work. The more interaction the more she attaches and voila! She will love you, become devoted, and serve you. a the greatest thing we get from dogs is their companionship. What a gift they can be. Give her a snuggle for me, Laus. I wish I could go all through this again with my dog. That's how very much I loved it!

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 06, 2017, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: Lynne on February 06, 2017, 06:15:38 AM
Here she is y'all

Beautiful!!! <3

Laus, I keep going back to THIS^^^^^^^. I could so easily fall in love with her. She looks like a peaceful pup in this pic. Is she? Has she been crying? Missing momma? How old is she? I want her. Puppies are work, but really worth the work. The more interaction the more she attaches and voila! She will love you, become devoted, and serve you. a the greatest thing we get from dogs is their companionship. What a gift they can be. Give her a snuggle for me, Laus. I wish I could go all through this again with my dog. That's how very much I loved it!

Aww... She really does have a sweet and peaceful look to her, doesn't she?!  Beautiful little pup you have there, Laus. 

dymphna17

I'll bet Riley still has puppy breath.  This makes me wish I had animals again.

Almost time for bed!!  woo hoo!!  Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine; lalala  Can I get anybody anything while I'm up?  I've got a single piece of Sour Cream and Raisin Pie that I'm trying to pawn off.  If anyone is interested, I'll be very, super, hugely happy to get it to you.
?

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 06, 2017, 11:37:27 PM

I've got a single piece of Sour Cream and Raisin Pie that I'm trying to pawn off.  If anyone is interested, I'll be very, super, hugely happy to get it to you.

What is this?? I'm intrigued.  :P
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Oh she's a cutey...she was scared the first day but she's fine now. Having fun exploring the house and trying to eat us alive haha.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on February 06, 2017, 11:38:38 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on February 06, 2017, 11:37:27 PM

I've got a single piece of Sour Cream and Raisin Pie that I'm trying to pawn off.  If anyone is interested, I'll be very, super, hugely happy to get it to you.

What is this?? I'm intrigued.  :P

It is gross, imo, but it's Hubby's favorite.  Here is a link to a recipe for it:

http://www.midwestliving.com/recipe/pies/old-fashioned-sour-creamraisin-pie

QuoteMakes: 8 servings
Prep 20 mins
Bake 15 mins
save recipe
Login to save this recipe

ingredients

2 cups dairy sour cream
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 egg yolks
1 cup raisins
3 egg whites
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
3/4 cup sugar
1 baked 9-inch pie shell
directions

In a heavy medium saucepan stir together the sour cream, 1-1/2 cups sugar, flour, egg yolks, and raisins. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Keep warm.

For meringue, place the egg whites and cream of tartar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed about 4 minute more or until mixture forms stiff glossy peaks (tips stand straight).

Pour warm filling into baked pie shell. Spread meringue over filling. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Chill 3 to 6 hours before serving; cover for longer storage.
?

Bernadette

Oh, meringue is a dealbreaker.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on February 07, 2017, 07:45:50 AM
Oh, meringue is a dealbreaker.

If you don't like meringue, you can easily top it with whipped cream.   :shrug:
?