go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 07:02:20 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 06:57:33 PM
Logan would like your cat. He loves cats.

When I brought my previous cat, Mousetrap, home from the woman who had raised him after finding him under her porch, he ran up to my hound and threw himself at her pointy snout in some kind of wrap-around cat-hug! He'd been raised with a Lab.  :lol: Momoko wasn't able to be exposed to the dogs young enough: I had to quarantine her in the bathroom due to a respiratory infection. Now she hisses and arches whenever she sees them :( She also fluffs her fur up, which is pretty cute.

Oh that is so cute. My dog makes a scene out of chasing the cat, but when the chase is over the cat rubs on him and they sleep together.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 06:28:38 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 06:20:58 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 06:18:58 PM
Here! :seeya: we are relaxing on the back porch for a bit before dinner.  Wine, beer, and cigars for whoever wants it

I'll have whatever the kids are having.  :lol:

Her kids smoke cigars and drink whiskey

Bird, you missed this^^^^^^^^^^
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Brigitta would NOT like Logan, I'm afraid.  She disowned us for quite awhile when we got our dog.  She comes by to visit sometimes now, though.  Liesl was not as forgiving  :-[. I miss that gal.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 07:19:28 PM
Brigitta would NOT like Logan, I'm afraid.  She disowned us for quite awhile when we got our dog.  She comes by to visit sometimes now, though.  Liesl was not as forgiving  :-[. I miss that gal.

Well, there are no animals around here afraid of the dog, but there's always a first. Even the sheep look at him bored.

Bernadette

My dog disowned me to go hang out with my aunt's dog and sleep on my aunt's bed.  :'( Guess I just wasn't enough of a "pack" for her. Funny thing is, as much as my aunt complains about the hassle of caring for two dogs, she always objects whenever I offer to re-assume the hound's room and board.  ::)
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Well, there are no animals around here afraid of the dog, but there's always a first. Even the sheep look at him bored.

I don't think she's afraid....just mad that we brought another animal category into her territory.  It was just those two for a long time.

Bernadette

Did you name the dog Kurt? Or Friedrich?  :P
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 08:35:38 PM

I wish!  His name is Jack, after the Little House dog

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 08:35:38 PM

I wish!  His name is Jack, after the Little House dog

Oooh, bonus points for that!  ;)
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bernadette

Awwwww, look at her! That square lab-muzzle! Those eyes:swoon:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 05, 2017, 12:44:04 AM
Here she is y'all

Now, that^^^^^^is a cute puppy. I just want to kiss his booches they look like velvet. Big eyes. The better to watch masters every move! Happy for ya laus!

Carleendiane

Open. Tablet dying. Need new one. Help! Won't charge beyond 18%.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

You kidden?? Not a chance.Too much tightwad. Samsung.