go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

All right bed heads...line up. Doing a head count. Munda? Dymphna? Laus? Ches? Martin? Birdie? Lynne, Jayne? Non? Heinrich? Akavit? Elizabeth? Lydia? Stella? TRM? Logan? Obrien? Angel? OC? Jubi? Fleur? Ummmm, hmmmmm, oh well thats enough. What we drinkin tonight? Here's cheers to Saturday night! Clink. Clink.....
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Suuuuper hungry, need to go eat. Backson.  ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Yes, eat, and bring some back here. All I have is a delicious lamb stew, but not every one will go for the lamb.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 06:07:52 PM
Yes, eat, and bring some back here. All I have is a delicious lamb stew, but not every one will go for the lamb.

I can't do lamb. :( And the tikka masala just won't do for another meal, so I'm heating the oven for mini quiches;D Lorraine, or those nasty florentine ones, with hot sauce? Hmmmm. Both!  8)
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Here! :seeya: we are relaxing on the back porch for a bit before dinner.  Wine, beer, and cigars for whoever wants it

Non Nobis

I'm here!  I actually have 3 kids around me here -  a novel feeling. Their parents abandoned them to go on a trip for a few days, to visit another child who is boarding in a school in Idaho.  Brr, I'm glad they left us in sunny warm So. Ca.  The kids are ages 12 - 18, but their parents were nervous about leaving them alone.  The 12 year old is a tornado.  I wish someone would bottle that energy for me.

Anyway, I suppose I should abstain tonight, even if I feel like I could use a drink.

Rats, I can't eat with you either - stupid diet!

Here's to you anyway:  :cheeseheadbeer:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 06:18:58 PM
Here! :seeya: we are relaxing on the back porch for a bit before dinner.  Wine, beer, and cigars for whoever wants it

I'll have whatever the kids are having.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

Her kids smoke cigars and drink whiskey!

dymphna17

Yes, I'm here.  I am sick to death of my bed and couch, but I love my bed and couch as long as I have my pillow and blankie.  I'm pathetic today.  Pass the Jägermeister.  Jägermeister and chocolate cake.  That should do it.  I've got a couple of rosaries said and started saying litany's to the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts for James and his family.  That just breaks my heart.  Anyway, I'll be over here in the corner.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on February 04, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
I'm here!  I actually have 3 kids around me here -  a novel feeling. Their parents abandoned them to go on a trip for a few days, to visit another child who is boarding in a school in Idaho.  Brr, I'm glad they left us in sunny warm So. Ca.  The kids are ages 12 - 18, but their parents were nervous about leaving them alone.  The 12 year old is a tornado.  I wish someone would bottle that energy for me.

Anyway, I suppose I should abstain tonight, even if I feel like I could use a drink.

Rats, I can't eat with you either - stupid diet!

Here's to you anyway:  :cheeseheadbeer:

Non, you are a great sport, and you can't even eat whatcha want! Boy, are you ever racking up the merits this weekend! Good for you my friend!

MundaCorMeum

That would be baths at the moment.  We are sending them in in turns to get cleaned up for Mass tomorrow

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 04, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

That would be baths at the moment.  We are sending them in in turns to get cleaned up for Mass tomorrow

Oh. Guess I'll pass, then.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

I do have the makings for hot chocolate, complete with marshmallows, though.....I'd be happy to oblige  :). The cat even came by to say hello!  I think you'd like her.

Carleendiane

Logan would like your cat. He loves cats.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 06:57:33 PM
Logan would like your cat. He loves cats.

When I brought my previous cat, Mousetrap, home from the woman who had raised him after finding him under her porch, he ran up to my hound and threw himself at her pointy snout in some kind of wrap-around cat-hug! He'd been raised with a Lab.  :lol: Momoko wasn't able to be exposed to the dogs young enough: I had to quarantine her in the bathroom due to a respiratory infection. Now she hisses and arches whenever she sees them :( She also fluffs her fur up, which is pretty cute.
My Lord and my God.