go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 31, 2017, 06:49:45 PM
Oooooo. Bird. Good comeback. That's right no sidesaddle. Ride the Bull while watching hockey, bird. There are 2 bulls. Laus can ride one, too! Laus, what will you be wearing? Maybe a butt protector? A backpack to hold your 12 pack rolling rock?

And here I thought for sure you were going to tell me to "act like a lady."  :lol:

Loser buys the coffee, Laus.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 31, 2017, 06:57:49 PM
Oooooo. Bird. Good comeback. That's right no sidesaddle. Ride the Bull while watching hockey, bird. There are 2 bulls. Laus can ride one, too! Laus, what will you be wearing? Maybe a butt protector? A backpack to hold your 12 pack rolling rock?

And here I thought for sure you were going to tell me to "act like a lady."  :lol:

Time and place bird. Time and place.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To be more specific....loser buys the coffee... ice cream,  dark chocolate expresso beans, coffee cake,  12oz. bag of choice coffee, coffee candy including m&ms.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 31, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

To be more specific....loser buys the coffee... ice cream,  dark chocolate expresso beans, coffee cake,  12oz. bag of choice coffee, coffee candy including m&ms.

:lol: At that rate, we'll have to start some kind of pool!
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

I dont want any of that stuff. What's the loser gonna buy me?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bernadette

All I'm putting up is a cup of coffee.  :coffee: And then when I win, I'll drink it along with the cup that the loser provides. ;)
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Habs win! 5-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Pacioretty with the hattrickkkkk

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Bernadette

How violent was it?  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

Bernadette

Thought so. Every time I hear "hockey," I automatically translate it as "bloodbath."  :ack: It's like...boxing, on skates.
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Bernadette on January 31, 2017, 09:25:29 PM
Thought so. Every time I hear "hockey," I automatically translate it as "bloodbath."  :ack: It's like...boxing, on skates.
Not technically, you know ;) It is the most dynamic sport in US.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Stella Maris

What could be better than that? Maybe if it were on horseback... Oh, maybe if it were monkeys on horseback... monkeys on horseback fighting with lances... That might be better than hockey. Maybe.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Stella Maris on February 01, 2017, 12:07:31 AM

What could be better than that? Maybe if it were on horseback... Oh, maybe if it were monkeys on horseback... monkeys on horseback fighting with lances... That might be better than hockey. Maybe.
Just to let you know there is Field hockey  ;D
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Stella Maris

Quote from: martin88nyc on February 01, 2017, 12:09:09 AM

That's for girls.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Stella Maris on February 01, 2017, 12:10:10 AM
Quote from: martin88nyc on February 01, 2017, 12:09:09 AM

That's for girls.
Exactly ;D