go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I know my bird, that was a wee bit juvenile of me. I will make my own coffee. I deserve to.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. So. I thought to myself....self you really need to go to bed early tonite, why don't you open up go to bed so people can start stumbling in, uttering craziness that makes you laugh. Then I said, self,, I do believe you have something there. Let em  in.  DOORS OPEN!!!!!!

dymphna17

...craziness that makes you laugh.   :P   :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 30, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

Yes, craziness that makes ME laugh!

Bernadette

I'll tell you something crazy. Ever see that movie Fried Green Tomatoes? That part where Idgie drives off, yelling "TOWANDAAAA!" and then Evelyn yells it after bashing into the teenagers' car at the grocery store? Well, the last book that I mailed (for paperbackswap.com) was going to someone in Towanda, IL!  :lol: I almost died laughing, when I read the address! Just thought of it, since I'm watching the movie right now on the computer.  :rofl:
My Lord and my God.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Bernadette on January 29, 2017, 08:27:12 PM

Bernadette, this pic fits you because you have a lot of heart!

Make some for Carleen, as it fits her too.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Bernadette

:lol: That was for Carleen. Because I never realized she thought I was saying that I wouldn't make her coffee.  :-[
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 30, 2017, 07:40:42 PM
I'll tell you something crazy. Ever see that movie Fried Green Tomatoes? That part where Idgie drives off, yelling "TOWANDAAAA!" and then Evelyn yells it after bashing into the teenagers' car at the grocery store? Well, the last book that I mailed (for paperbackswap.com) was going to someone in Towanda, IL!  :lol: I almost died laughing, when I read the address! Just thought of it, since I'm watching the movie right now on the computer.  :rofl:

But bird, that's crazy funny only if you've seen it. :huh:

Bernadette

Oh. Well, it was a shot, anyway.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 30, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

Bird, it was a stellar effort. Now I am laughing!

dymphna17

I've seen it, so it made me laugh.  That was the best part of the movie.  It's one of those scenes that stick with you, too.  I'm not a big movie person like so many who can give you dialogue, who starred in it, etc.  But that's one movie scene that stuck with me.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 30, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

I've seen it, so it made me laugh.  That was the best part of the movie.  It's one of those scenes that stick with you, too.  I'm not a big movie person like so many who can give you dialogue, who starred in it, etc.  But that's one movie scene that stuck with me.

I don't watch much of anything but the fights and   sometimes whatever  hubby is watching on YouTube. So did you catch a wink today?

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 30, 2017, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 30, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

Yes, craziness that makes ME laugh!

:rofl: is such good exercise!

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!