go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

hahaha  i have a lot of gross stories butwill spare you all.  10 years of chronic vomiting and i think i have thrown up everywhere and on everything 

ccarleen i cant believe you trick your dog that is SO MEAN

but i bet it's funny...heh   he sounds like awonderful doggy

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 27, 2017, 07:39:26 PM
Yes. All good examples of gross. Now I want you to close your eyes, put your hands out and see what my little ones brought. It is wet and writhing. It is about 8 inches long and heavy. Now open your eyes and see the beautiful worm we caught, mama. It was a banana slug. I screamed.

sounds like somethingmy son woud do he loves to find gross stuff outside and bring it indoors to show me  one time he dragged a rotting piece of wood home from Prospect Park to show me the orange fungus growing on it. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

10 years gives you a lot of time to hit everything.

Yes I am mean, but it elicits the cutest response! And yes the dog exudes happiness and is such a good guy. He would be mourned if anything happened. He loves when the choir comes. He sits at their feet and they love him. Glad you got a chuckle Ches. We must have 1 chuckle a day. I can just see your little guy hauling a big chunk of wood up to your apartment. I'd get a chuckle seeing that!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

So.....it is now OK to open this thread. Too early we go to bed early. Too late, why bother. I have a couple loaves homemade bread to share. Some salmon steaks. Some rice pilaf, mushroom and onion pilaf. C'mon. Make a drink and join me. CHEERS!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

:lol: I saw "salmon steaks," and thought: "Oh, no! It's FRIDAY, and I just finished a huge plate of sausage gravy and eggs!"  :eek: Don't scare me like that, Carleen!  :swoon1:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 28, 2017, 06:32:21 PM
:lol: I saw "salmon steaks," and thought: "Oh, no! It's FRIDAY, and I just finished a huge plate of sausage gravy and eggs!"  :eek: Don't scare me like that, Carleen!  :swoon1:

Well we made it yesterday, fed some of the choir and had a lot left over. Pick yourself up bird. You're good!

MundaCorMeum

We're making a couple of pizzas. There's red wine to go with

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 28, 2017, 06:49:57 PM
We're making a couple of pizzas. There's red wine to go with

Pizzas are for parties and your hubby coming home is a party. Have a wonderful time welcoming him back. A toast to you both. Really happy.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 28, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

Well we made it yesterday, fed some of the choir and had a lot left over. Pick yourself up bird. You're good!
I am about to fry some salmon  :)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 28, 2017, 07:03:04 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 28, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

I am about to fry some salmon  :)

You know, what makes this especially funny is my almost obsessive aversion to eating fish/water dwellers. More for you, Martin. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Martin, good choice! But it is a bit late for dinner. You will have to stay up late....just to digest.

Chestertonian

My friend's visiting from Baltimore my sons godfather he brought his 7 year old son they are having a great time.  My wife made dinner usually the smell of food makes me sick but it smells good I

Ithink eggplant cutlets

Kids both said it was disgusting which usually means it's good.  Have never had my wife's cooking but she has been making a lot of things
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 28, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
My friend's visiting from Baltimore my sons godfather he brought his 7 year old son they are having a great time.  My wife made dinner usually the smell of food makes me sick but it smells good I

Ithink eggplant cutlets

Kids both said it was disgusting which usually means it's good.  Have never had my wife's cooking but she has been making a lot of things

Wow, never eating your wife's food is  perspective for me. I will not complain.  But company, kids, disgusting food, oh yeah. Sounds like a party at your house.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 28, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

Ithink eggplant cutlets

Wow, never eating your wife's food is  perspective for me. I will not complain.  But company, kids, disgusting food, oh yeah. Sounds like a party at your house.

Stella Maris

Quote from: Bernadette on January 28, 2017, 07:06:59 PM

You know, what makes this especially funny is my almost obsessive aversion to eating fish/water dwellers. More for you, Martin. ;)

Doesn't that rule out most Japanese food?  :huh:

Bernadette

Quote from: Stella Maris on January 28, 2017, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 28, 2017, 07:06:59 PM

Doesn't that rule out most Japanese food?  :huh:

You'd think so, wouldn't you?  :lol: Thankfully for me, Commodore Matthew Perry's little trip eventually led to the introduction of beef, pork, and chicken into Japanese cuisine.  :grin: Plus, plenty of dishes can just be made vegetarian.
My Lord and my God.