go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I doubt it bird. And I meant I can count on you, can I mean, I mean can. How did can't get in there?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on January 24, 2017, 08:06:29 PM
I've been cleaning. Then rewarded myself with cutting leather. Trying to decide where I want to put the small pockets: on the front, or one on each side. Now: tea and cake. :)

On the front, silly. 

Here you go, Carleen.....🍷

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 24, 2017, 09:33:18 PM
I've been cleaning. Then rewarded myself with cutting leather. Trying to decide where I want to put the small pockets: on the front, or one on each side. Now: tea and cake. :)

On the front, silly. 

But I could do both:eek:
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on January 24, 2017, 09:56:58 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 24, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

On the front, silly. 

But I could do both:eek:

The more the merrier!  :beer:

Carleendiane

Let's just have a few drinks first. We can toast to .....to.......Bernadette.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 25, 2017, 06:32:30 PM
Let's just have a few drinks first. We can toast to .....to.......MundaCorMeum.

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 25, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. Now....we toast to Bernadette.......then Dymphna......then Ches........then Martin.....then Lydia.....then Obrien.......then Laus....then Kaese. And if we are still stading....we toast to Heinrich.

Bernadette

Well, I see what happens when I'm late.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 25, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. Now....we toast to Bernadette.......then Dymphna......then Ches........then Martin.....then Lydia.....then Obrien.......then Laus....then Kaese. And if we are still stading....we toast to Heinrich.

Ha!  Well played Carleen.  I was going to fix this and then I realized this is the Big D Dymphna.  Well played, indeed.  Here's a cheesehead beer for your Masterful Mind.   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 25, 2017, 08:38:39 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 25, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Ha!  Well played Carleen.  I was going to fix this and then I realized this is the Big D Dymphna.  Well played, indeed.  Here's a cheesehead beer for your Masterful Mind.   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)

Well I have no idea what I played well. Oh maybe.....just maybe.......did you think I meant her, nah she doesn't matter, little d, just a typo, you see.....you do see don't you little d? Don't you?

Carleendiane

Ok. Toasting finished. So am i. Not another toast I tell you. Not one more. Except to Laus. He has charitably lowered himself to visit us here. He deserves a toast, doncha think?

Carleendiane

Ok. One big toast to MFL. One for Pence. One for attendees. Oh. Open now. Night time topics encouraged. Snacks too.

MundaCorMeum

The kids and I just finished dinner, so I'm stuffed.  But, there's some wine and crusty artisan bread,if anyone is interested.  After I get everyone to bed, I'm going to play with watercolor  :D

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 26, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
Ok. One big toast to MFL. One for Pence. One for attendees. Oh. Open now. Night time topics encouraged. Snacks too.

Thought I would stop by!

I'm probably dense, but who is MFL?  And no I  haven't been drinking - but I'm ready for some wine in a few minutes!

First I have to go for a walk, as the sun is almost setting. It's been sunny since it stopped raining a few days ago.  The California drought is over... well at least sort of, for large parts of the state, but of course they always say we must still conserve :P
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

MundaCorMeum

March for Life = MFL.   Took me a bit at first to get it, too  :)