go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Is it the velvety, dense kind of throw? I think those can be washed in cold water and line-dried for the best results. They just don't like heat.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on January 22, 2017, 08:09:02 PM
Is it the velvety, dense kind of throw? I think those can be washed in cold water and line-dried for the best results. They just don't like heat.

Thank you, Bernadette.  Yes, it is velvety, dense, but somehow light like a cloud.  I will keep it away from heat.  Must keep it soft, fluffy, and beautiful
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Aaah, yes. Must be one of those polyester pile ones.  :thumbsup: Like a fluffy stuffed animal, but a blanket.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 09:41:21 PM
Ches, when do you expect wife to be home. Mrs. C is probably missing you by now. I know I would.. Your little family is so wonderful. God bless each of you, and may your reunion be sweet! Bet 7 yr. old is more than ready to see mom and dad , and little brother, by now. He 7 yr. old,  is a sweet and funny little guy, going by how you describe him.

Yeah he is still 6

They came t see me today everyone is home they took a day to rest after a crazy week they are taking me home tomorrow

Yesterday she had to deal with women's march coverage waiting for my sleeping meds feels like I am spinning so dizzy
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

Ches, did you get to bring your own blanket and pillow with you?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 22, 2017, 08:33:13 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 09:41:21 PM
Ches, when do you expect wife to be home. Mrs. C is probably missing you by now. I know I would.. Your little family is so wonderful. God bless each of you, and may your reunion be sweet! Bet 7 yr. old is more than ready to see mom and dad , and little brother, by now. He 7 yr. old,  is a sweet and funny little guy, going by how you describe him.

Yeah he is still 6

They came t see me today everyone is home they took a day to rest after a crazy week they are taking me home tomorrow

Yesterday she had to deal with women's march coverage waiting for my sleeping meds feels like I am spinning so dizzy

Maybe sleep med is too strong. So happy you go home. Ok, still six. When is his birthday? :cheeseheadbeer:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

LausTibiChriste

Sleep is for the weak
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 23, 2017, 04:00:33 AM
Sleep is for the weak

I am weak. Therefore I sleep. Cute kitty laus.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

martin88nyc

Sleep is for the weak
Sleep deprivation is like drinking. You are just as tipsy and your judgement is impaired.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

So, just so we're clear: alcohol tastes gross, and it can make me feel like a walking pair of eyebells. Where's the appeal here?!
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Bernadette on January 23, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
So, just so we're clear: alcohol tastes gross, and it can make me feel like a walking pair of eyebells. Where's the appeal here?!
Sleep deprivation is just as bad as drinking for anybody, even for Stallone, Schwarzenegger and John Cena. Drowsy drivers get into accidents as often as drunk drivers. That is the moral of this interesting fact. Drowsy people should not drive.  ;D
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 23, 2017, 10:44:42 AM
Sleep is for the weak
Sleep deprivation is like drinking. You are just as tipsy and your judgement is impaired.

So if I slam back a couple shots I negate those effects right?

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bernadette on January 23, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

Wrong on both counts  :cheeseheadbeer:

- MaximGun

Carleendiane

Laus is right. Alcohol, unless your are drinking moonshine, is not gross tasting. It does not make me feel like walking eyeballs. Just a few shots makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It makes me laugh heartier and dance better! I myself am funnier and more witty. Prettier and younger. Discussions may be deeper. Wisdom through the roof.  You might find me singing in the rain, or spouting stupid poetry that sounds grand to me. I am more cordial, a better hostess, and even...a better cook. You see now bird?