go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Yes we're open for business. If you are not in chat room come and enjoy a drink and yule relief because trump and family r safe and in whitehouse.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
Yes we're open for business. If you are not in chat room come and enjoy a drink and yule relief because trump and family r safe and in whitehouse.

Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga Maga
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

MLG, MAGA, and more MAGA.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Martin, bernadette, ches, dymphna, akavit, laus, lynne, stella, munda, greg, kaese, mikemac, heinrich, quare, erin, jayne, bona, verena, to name just a few... :cheeseheadbeer:

Carleendiane

Hey come on....drop in. It won't kill ya. Really, it wont.

MundaCorMeum

I'm here, Carlee!  I'll be up for a bit. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 20, 2017, 09:29:58 PM

Here, let me hold that little glow bug  She's right there in your arms, isn't she?

Stella Maris

I missed dinner, and now I'm eating cold fish, because I'm afraid to use the microwave.  :(

Carleendiane

Ches, when do you expect wife to be home. Mrs. C is probably missing you by now. I know I would.. Your little family is so wonderful. God bless each of you, and may your reunion be sweet! Bet 7 yr. old is more than ready to see mom and dad , and little brother, by now. He 7 yr. old,  is a sweet and funny little guy, going by how you describe him.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 20, 2017, 09:29:58 PM

Here, let me hold that little glow bug  She's right there in your arms, isn't she?

She's in her bouncy seat.  She was fussy today!  I think she had a belly ache.  She finally settled down and went to sleep, so I'm not bothering her. 

ETA: otherwise, yes, she would be right here, snuggling next to me  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on January 20, 2017, 09:40:20 PM
I missed dinner, and now I'm eating cold fish, because I'm afraid to use the microwave.  :(

Oh, Stella, don't know what to say. Part of me szys, OH go ahead and use it, just don't use plastic.....then I think we'll maybe they have a point...

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 07:58:29 PM
Martin, bernadette, ches, dymphna, akavit, laus, lynne, stella, munda, greg, kaese, mikemac, heinrich, quare, erin, jayne, bona, verena, to name just a few... :cheeseheadbeer:
:cheeseheadbeer:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Gite friends and adopted ones . See you in Good Morning.

Carleendiane

Well did ja? Get IT done today? You know.....IT....that thing you woke up thinking...IT needs to be done todayl. Yup ! That's IT.  Did you do IT?  Well I certainly hope so. You can't put IT off forever, you know. Sometimes we just need to make time for IT.  Really, you'll feel much better about your day. I hate IT, when IT sits there looking me in the face all day. IT can be so demanding, really. Usually IT is not a huge task, not really, just a nuisance task.  The type that is no big deal once you get IT started. OK so maybe IT is a big deal, The only way to get around IT.....is to forget about IT  ;)

Bernadette

I went grocery shopping. And I ate salad for dinner. I feel so proud of myself.  :lol: Now: cocoa time. ;)
My Lord and my God.