go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 18, 2017, 08:49:13 PM
What's sleep MD?

Sleep medicine? Dr. Sleep? I don't know but I would guess sleep medicine.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

What's sleep MD?

I take 2 of these every night.  I haven't found anything else with that much melatonin in it.  It really helps.

http://www.sleepmdhealth.com/

It's an otc sleep aid.  It's got more melatonin in it than most supplements.  It has 5mg of melatonin, 40mg of hops flower, 10mg of Valerian root, 10mg of GABA, and 200mg of magnesium. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 18, 2017, 09:36:40 PM
What's sleep MD?

I take 2 of these every night.  I haven't found anything else with that much melatonin in it.  It really helps.

http://www.sleepmdhealth.com/

It's an otc sleep aid.  It's got more melatonin in it than most supplements.  It has 5mg of melatonin, 40mg of hops flower, 10mg of Valerian root, 10mg of GABA, and 200mg of magnesium.

Sounds safe. You sure it works :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

What's sleep MD?

Sleep MD is on amazon too (I just happened to google it, I know nothing about it.)

Goodnight all! It's not time for bed here yet.

It is supposed to rain  for 5-6 days straight in So. Cal. Uh uh, Oh no, don't let the rain come down:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBN0104RJY[/yt]
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on January 18, 2017, 09:42:26 PM
What's sleep MD?

Sleep MD is on amazon too (I just happened to google it, I know nothing about it.)

It is supposed to rain  for 5-6 days straight in So. Cal. Uh uh, Oh no, don't let the rain come down:

Why can't train come down Ches?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Non Nobis on January 18, 2017, 09:42:26 PM
What's sleep MD?

Night everyone
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

martin88nyc

If I remember correctly, melatonin is not supposed to be used long term and there are rather plesant side effects if you know what I mean ;) ( vivid dreams, some say too vivid) well gotta try it out if you want to know for sure.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 18, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
If I remember correctly, melatonin is not supposed to be used long term and there are rather plesant side effects if you know what I mean ;) ( vivid dreams, some say too vivid) well gotta try it out if you want to know for sure.

I already have those. Historical ones, usually.  :lol: It's a mixed bag. And I don't even take melatonin.  :P
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Bernadette on January 18, 2017, 11:14:52 PM

I already have those. Historical ones, usually.  :lol: It's a mixed bag. And I don't even take melatonin.  :P

:beer: same here. I have the best dreams, seriously. If I could only record them...I would make tons of money.
Vivid dreams are usually due to certain digestive tract problems/disturbances or other neurological or psychological issues.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 18, 2017, 11:30:30 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 18, 2017, 11:14:52 PM

:beer: same here. I have the best dreams, seriously. If I could only record them...I would make tons of money.
Vivid dreams are usually due to certain digestive tract problems/disturbances or other neurological or psychological issues.

You don't say.  :tinfoil: :lol: But yes, I've often wished that I could somehow record my dreams: visuals and all. Fascinating. I'd especially love to check them for historical accuracy- I might know things that I never realized I knew!
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

Well, guess the thread is officially open, huh? We can't drop the ball just because Carleen is unavailable. Here, bottoms up:

:beer: :beer:

And snacks:

:popcorn:

That's the best I can do, unless I go foraging.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Prayers for Carleen I hope we hear from her soon