go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Oh shoot!  I'm not going to see her see this.  I put it in the wrong thread.  I'm sorry guys.   :-[  Sorry Carleen.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 16, 2017, 09:10:10 PM
I'm curious about these cherries.....what brand are they?

"Specially Selected" distributed by Aldi foods. 2.00 a jar. Dark morello cherries. 24 oz. jar. Hubby but 3 cases of them. 15 jars in a case. Delicious and very economical. Packed in cherry juice. Here, try a drink of my drink. See if you like, munda.

Delicious.  Thank you, Carleen :). My husband always adds an extra cherry to his old fashions, just for me.  He uses marichino (spelling??) cherries.... Are these similar?  What's the difference?

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 17, 2017, 07:01:21 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 16, 2017, 09:10:10 PM
I'm curious about these cherries.....what brand are they?

"Specially Selected" distributed by Aldi foods. 2.00 a jar. Dark morello cherries. 24 oz. jar. Hubby but 3 cases of them. 15 jars in a case. Delicious and very economical. Packed in cherry juice. Here, try a drink of my drink. See if you like, munda.

Delicious.  Thank you, Carleen :). My husband always adds an extra cherry to his old fashions, just for me.  He uses marichino (spelling??) cherries.... Are these similar?  What's the difference?

These have no added coloring and are not processed beyond canning. There is a small amount of sugar added, but that is minimal. That is evident in the flavor.Glad you could join us tonight munda! Actually, there is us, right now, just me. Well we could have a little one on one time, huh? A bit of quality time?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Only if you don't mind a few squeaks and grunts from the baby

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 17, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

Not one bit. As a matter of fact....may i....hold her? I haven't a cold or anythijg.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 17, 2017, 08:08:33 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 17, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

Not one bit. As a matter of fact....may i....hold her? I haven't a cold or anythijg.

Absolutely!  My elbow tendonitis has been acting up lately, so it would be a nice rest for my arms  :)

Carleendiane

Hitting the hay early. I am exhausted. CHES, goodnight. Martin, goodnight. Heinrich, goodnight. Aiavit, goodnight. Erin, goodnight. Goodnight All!

Chestertonian

Good night Carleen

Waiting for sleeping meds I hear they're a real knockout

Here they give me a bath, brush my teeth, suction my airway, all while I  snooze. How's that for multitasking!
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Oh, shoot! I forgot to open up. Not too late though. You want anthing? Ì can dig around and find it. I know it's here. We have everything. I'm telling you, you want it! I have it.

Bernadette

You know, I keep having these recurring dreams where I'm going to an incredible pastry shop somewhere in Europe (I think France, actually). So pastries would be nice. :) Hazelnut, please. And then apple. And then cream-filled. Mmmm.  :)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

I'm having a mixture of Sleep MD and lime jello.  I should be out in no time.  Except I won't be, so I've got the Unisom and strawberry jello for backup.   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 18, 2017, 08:07:06 PM
I'm having a mixture of Sleep MD and lime jello.  I should be out in no time.  Except I won't be, so I've got the Unisom and strawberry jello for backup.   :cheeseheadbeer:

Sleep cocktail?  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 18, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

What's with the jello, Dymphna? Sleep med are so useful, but what's with the jello?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 18, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
You know, I keep having these recurring dreams where I'm going to an incredible pastry shop somewhere in Europe (I think France, actually). So pastries would be nice. :) Hazelnut, please. And then apple. And then cream-filled. Mmmm.  :)

It here my child. It here, but in hidden places. You have to hunt for it. See I provide food and exercise. Go search and share when you find it!

Bernadette

QuoteIt here my child. It here, but in hidden places.

"Jeremias 29:13
You shall seek me, and shall find me: when you shall seek me with all your heart."  :)
My Lord and my God.