go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

:lol:
I was making the first batch of Killimanjaro and concocting the Bizarro liquor. All I need is a big barrel so I can send it over to the SD forum headquarters, wherever that may be.  :beer:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 13, 2017, 11:38:20 AM
I was making the first batch of Killimanjaro and concocting the Bizarro liquor. All I need is a big barrel so I can send it over to the SD forum headquarters, wherever that may be.  :beer:

Oh, Martin, truly an act of charity. Each tread has it own headquarters. Depends on who starts the thread. Otherwise Kaese, our masterful Master, would be inundated with booze. Booze seems to be part of every thread in one way or another  :beer:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 13, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 13, 2017, 11:38:20 AM

Oh, Mrtin, truly an act of charity. Each tread has it own headquarters. Depends on who starts the thread. Otherwise Kaese, our masterful Master, would be inundated with booze. Booze seems to be part of every thread in one way or another  :beer:

:lol: Canada Dry, please! kthx.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Open up!!! Knock, knock, Open up!!!. Oh! Okay! Done. Go to bed is now OPEN!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Going to bed early. Hoping to grt extra hour, well eee, huh? Dymphna....been practicing my moves.

Carleendiane

I am a tad bit down tonight. In my head. Down in my heàd. Tomorrow is a new dqy. God willing.

MundaCorMeum

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 13, 2017, 09:32:08 PM
I am a tad bit down tonight. In my head. Down in my heàd. Tomorrow is a new dqy. God willing.

Sorry, you're not allowed to be down.  Well, just for a bit.  Then cheer up so you can cheer the rest of us up!

Get a good night's sleep, and then God will give you a new day.

:grouphug:

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Ches....my son, you know THAT son, is here for the evening. He emailed and said he would be out tonight, if that's ok. Well, of course that's ok. My job is to act like it's not that big of a deal when my heart is soaring. This is so good. So he ate with us and is having a drink with his older brother. There is some healing going on. Thanks for praying for my family Ches.

Thank you everyone and anyone who has prayed for my family. The siblings just may patch things up. I am hopeful. This is a step in the right direction, for sure!

Oh! Go to bed is open! I'love be in and out. Behave yourselves.can don't trip over the box of goodieso in the doorway. There is something for everymone. The Canada dry ginger ale is for birdie.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

That is awesome, Carleen.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Oh sweet!!  Your son is there and now I have alcohol!  The perfect setup for an icy night.  Well hello Mr Jack!  How are you this fine evening?  May I interest you in a Coke?  Lots of ice?  Very nice.  Thank you Carleen!   :beer: 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 14, 2017, 06:47:21 PM
Ches....my son, you know THAT son, is here for the evening. He emailed and said he would be out tonight, if that's ok. Well, of course that's ok. My job is to act like it's not that big of a deal when my heart is soaring. This is so good. So he ate with us and is having a drink with his older brother. There is some healing going on. Thanks for praying for my family Ches.

Thank you everyone and anyone who has prayed for my family. The siblings just may patch things up. I am hopeful. This is a step in the right direction, for sure!

Oh! Go to bed is open! I'love be in and out. Behave yourselves.can don't trip over the box of goodieso in the doorway. There is something for everymone. The Canada dry ginger ale is for birdie.

That's wonderful very exciting news. How is he making it on his  own

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 14, 2017, 07:45:04 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 14, 2017, 06:47:21 PM

That's wonderful very exciting news. How is he making it on his  own

He is happy to be supporting himself and living with his good friend. Though we miss him, l can see he's blossomed. It is good for him. That's all that matters. He's learning a lot about the cost of living, car upkeep, and whatnot. he'll be ok.We will just keep praying he mends relationship with older sister. Thanks for asking .

Carleendiane

Gnite. Wishing a good sleep to all.