go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Open. Come. Visit. maybe we could talk about pants, or hoodies.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dymphna? Ya gonna  check in tonigt?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

martin88nyc

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 10, 2017, 04:53:32 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 10, 2017, 04:40:05 PM
Happy B-day dymphna. ;)
BTW my mom's is today too. She got a bit sick so we didn't throw her a party but she did make her own birthday cake called "Raffaello" after Ferrero Raffaello. you know what I am talking about, small round coconut-almond balls. Yummmm. but unfortunately I don't eat cake, although I'll take a sniff and then swallow the vapors. :(

Oh my!  A cake made with those coconut-almond balls sounds heavenly!  I'm so sorry she's not feeling well.  That's a bummer on your birthday.  Is her birthday on the 9th or the 10th?  Mine is on the 9th.  Hubby says it's on January, so I have a birthday month.  That way he gets a birthday month in April.   :lol:  But this way your Mom would still have 21 more days to celebrate.   :cheeseheadbeer:
Sorry I misled you guys. It isn't made with those balls but the middle layer is made with coconut, it looks like icing or pudding and tastes like raffaello. Perhaps it is custard or butter cream. IDK whatever it is it must me goood.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 10, 2017, 08:36:42 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 10, 2017, 04:53:32 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 10, 2017, 04:40:05 PM
Happy B-day dymphna. ;)
BTW my mom's is today too. She got a bit sick so we didn't throw her a party but she did make her own birthday cake called "Raffaello" after Ferrero Raffaello. you know what I am talking about, small round coconut-almond balls. Yummmm. but unfortunately I don't eat cake, although I'll take a sniff and then swallow the vapors. :(

Oh my!  A cake made with those coconut-almond balls sounds heavenly!  I'm so sorry she's not feeling well.  That's a bummer on your birthday.  Is her birthday on the 9th or the 10th?  Mine is on the 9th.  Hubby says it's on January, so I have a birthday month.  That way he gets a birthday month in April.   :lol:  But this way your Mom would still have 21 more days to celebrate.   :cheeseheadbeer:
Sorry I misled you guys. It isn't made with those balls but the middle layer is made with coconut, it looks like icing or pudding and tastes like raffaello. Perhaps it is custard or butter cream. IDK whatever it is it must me goood.

Sounds wonderful, Martin. Maybe...later....you could bring a slice in. Just maybe...?

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 10, 2017, 07:05:10 PM

What did I say about pants, Carleen?

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 10, 2017, 09:13:35 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 10, 2017, 07:05:10 PM

What did I say about pants, Carleen?
[/quote

OK munda, you are practically a moderator around here. No pants talk in go to bed. Now.....Mary garden is another thing. Besides....Penelope started it!!!!!!]

Carleendiane

Gnite, Gernadette. Gnite, Non. Gnite, dymphna.

Carleendiane

Time to think about wrapping things  up for the day. Taking shoes off.  Listen to some music. Have a little snack. Put on pjs. Make small talk...or big talk. Let the dog out one more time. Stumble in here and let me give you a hand. Whatever the need may be. Really. I can help.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 11, 2017, 06:51:47 PM
Time to think about wrapping things  up for the day. Taking shoes off.  Listen to some music. Have a little snack. Put on pjs. Make small talk...or big talk. Let the dog out one more time. Stumble in here and let me give you a hand. Whatever the need may be. Really. I can help.

She really does have broad shoulders and bat-like hearing for being such a tiny lady.  Wait a minute!  You don't live at the north pole, do you Carleen?  So many things would make sense if you did.  Just sayin'.   ;)   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Listening to the baby babble next to me no interest in falling asleep he wants to play
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 11, 2017, 08:09:08 PM
Listening to the baby babble next to me no interest in falling asleep he wants to play

Yours, too?

Chestertonian

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 11, 2017, 08:12:13 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 11, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

Yours, too?
it must be that time

waiting for him to be "drowsy but awake" so far just awake

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 11, 2017, 08:04:47 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 11, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

She really does have broad shoulders and bat-like hearing for being such a tiny lady.  Wait a minute!  You don't live at the north pole, do you Carleen?  So many things would make sense if you did.  Just sayin'.   ;)   :lol:

Broad shoulders, yes. Bat ears, yes. Tiny lady a resounding no.

Dymphna, no where do i ever say I'm tiny. I àm  short, but not tiny. So my feet may clear the bus floor.but my butt fits the seat  nicely. I am likely closer to stout than tiny. When you think granny, that's me except the big bosom and very thick waist.I do not dress like an old lady, but then, I do not dress like erin. I am not THAT comfortable in my own skin, but certainly more comfortable than I was 20 years ago. Though I sure do admire the ladies that are able to come out of the child bearing years looking like they did prior.