go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

Bernadette

And poor Kaese, all the way down there at the bottom. Get all of those Smilies on here, Kaese, and I can see you moving up the ranks rather quickly. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 09, 2017, 08:18:18 PM
I am third on mommy's list ...yay... :laugh: ;D

That's right, mammy hasn't forgotten her Martin. Get over here and give momma a hug. I've worried so much about you honey! You're too skinny. Go get some ham and pea soup along with some homemade steel cut flax seed bread. Made some delicious mulberry cherry fruit spread. Please, eat Martin. I mean eat, Martin. DO NOT EAT MARTIN!!!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on January 09, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

Mama's boy... ::)

Stella.. I am sorry. Don't take it out on mommas boy. Really, I just think of you as my side kick. Does one really HAVE to invite your sidekick? Think about it stella. Becoming indignant will just make me want to put you on the list again.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 08:08:55 PM
S-T-E-L-L-A!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW! the reason you miss the list is because I know and I figure you know..,you have become a given. I can count on you and have no need to call out for you!

Oooh, Stella! You're in the special category. Up there with Jayne. The category that the rest of us can only aspire to. How's it feel?
My Lord and my God.

Akavit

Sure is a lot of talking in the bed thread.  My parents would have knocked on the door and told everyone to be quiet and go to sleep.

MundaCorMeum

You're kind of second, actually.  I figure Bernadette is default first. So, everyone else on the list gets bumped up one, which means I'm first  ;D  :cheeseheadbeer:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 09, 2017, 08:31:08 PM
S-T-E-L-L-A!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW! the reason you miss the list is because I know and I figure you know..,you have become a given. I can count on you and have no need to call out for you!

Oooh, Stella! You're in the special category. Up there with Jayne. The category that the rest of us can only aspire to. How's it feel?

Bird. You have to stay on the list. I can't show preferential treatment to my adopted children. You understand, don't you? Bird?  BIRD? B-I-R-D??????? You come when I call. There now, you do understand, doncha?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on January 09, 2017, 08:36:36 PM
Sure is a lot of talking in the bed thread.  My parents would have knocked on the door and told everyone to be quiet and go to sleep.

Akavit. The thread title is a bit misleading. We just get ready for bed in the thread.

Bernadette

Wow, I had no idea I was "default first"  ;D It's 'cause I bring Carleend drinkies, isn't it? :beer:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 09, 2017, 08:43:54 PM
Wow, I had no idea I was "default first"  ;D It's 'cause I bring Carleend drinkies, isn't it? :beer:

Yes honey you do bring momma da drinks.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 09, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
And poor Kaese, all the way down there at the bottom. Get all of those Smilies on here, Kaese, and I can see you moving up the ranks rather quickly. ;)

Kaese  is at the bottom because he has to hold up the whole forum. Jayne is not on the list because she is a hidden member. I respect her right to be so.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2017, 08:48:16 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 09, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Kasee is at the bottom because he has to hold up the whole forum. Jayne is not on the list because she is a hidden memger. I respect her right to be so.

Kaese is...Peter?! The Peter of the forum? Clever!  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Stella Maris

I know when I'm being humored. That's okay. I'm just going to go sit in the hot tub all by myself. And I'm not going to share my chocolates.

Bernadette

Quote from: Stella Maris on January 09, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

I know when I'm being humored. That's okay. I'm just going to go sit in the hot tub all by myself. And I'm not going to share my chocolates.

Actually, I was being serious.  :-[  :-X
My Lord and my God.