go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Whelp, me thinks we're open now, finally.  Come on I  before I pass out.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Good night, Carleen.  I'll be up a little bit longer.  I've got some quiet knitting I'd like to tend to.  Everyone else is sleeping, so I'm going to enjoy a few uninterrupted moments before bed.   :knit:

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 07, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

Too much egg nog?  Or too much running around?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
But did you know that Jigglypuff evolves into Wigglytuff

Ches, how do YOU know these things?

Oh, sorry so late! Just got back from a 630 mass. Hour away. 2 hr. Mass with the blessing of water!

Living with a 6 year old
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

:lol: :family: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 07, 2017, 10:19:33 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
But did you know that Jigglypuff evolves into Wigglytuff

Ches, how do YOU know these things?

Oh, sorry so late! Just got back from a 630 mass. Hour away. 2 hr. Mass with the blessing of water!

Living with a 6 year old

:lol:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 07, 2017, 10:13:25 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 07, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

Too much egg nog?  Or too much running around?

To nite my drink of choice is vodka cranberry juice, cut with tonic water. Not bad, really.  What are you indulging in dymph?

Carleendiane

Will have to shut down for tomorrow due to computer problems. Need some time shut down. So good morning all. Hope to see how hoping the place was without me. Should be back in business tomorrow nite.

Carleendiane

Please come in. Again, I have forgotten to open up. Anyone else, with better skills than i, want to be responsible for this tyread? Anybody? Shall I let it get dusty? I think NOT. We all need to hear goodnight from somebody who genuinely cares. I care. Come on bird. Bring your chair if you must.

dymphna17

I'm here, but strangely, not here.  How does that work?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2017, 09:29:02 PM
Please come in. Again, I have forgotten to open up. Anyone else, with better skills than i, want to be responsible for this tyread? Anybody? Shall I let it get dusty? I think NOT. We all need to hear goodnight from somebody who genuinely cares. I care. Come on bird. Bring your chair if you must.

I keep...rather irregular hours these days, Carleen.
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Wrapping the evening up.  Put the kids to bed over an hour ago.  Helped husband bottle his latest batch of beer (it smells really good!). He's cleaning up the kitchen and I'm nursing the baby to sleep. School and co-op tomorrow, so no late night knitting for me tonight!  I got some coffee as a gift from a friend at church today.  I'll bring it to the good morning thread tomorrow for us all to try  :) good night

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 08, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

I don't know dymph, unless you have been doing your own doctoring again. Oh dear dymphna, you can't be here but not. How does that work? It doesn't my dear. Wait. Let me finish my drink. Maybe it does. There. Finished. Doesn't work. Just doesnt. Maybe if you give a few more details we can work this out.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 08, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
Wrapping the evening up.  Put the kids to bed over an hour ago.  Helped husband bottle his latest batch of beer (it smells really good!). He's cleaning up the kitchen and I'm nursing the baby to sleep. School and co-op tomorrow, so no late night knitting for me tonight!  I got some coffee as a gift from a friend at church today.  I'll bring it to the good morning thread tomorrow for us all to try  :) good night

Yes munda, I'll approve that.  :whistling:

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

I don't know dymph, unless you have been doing your own doctoring again. Oh dear dymphna, you can't be here but not. How does that work? It doesn't my dear. Wait. Let me finish my drink. Maybe it does. There. Finished. Doesn't work. Just doesnt. Maybe if you give a few more details we can work this out.

I think it's just that in my mind, I'm on a deserted island in the pacific ocean, fanning myself with a giant palm tree leaf.  Little crustaceans  are running around everywhere, as if I don't exist?  Well, time is up.   :)
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 08, 2017, 11:02:31 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

I think it's just that in my mind, I'm on a deserted island in the pacific ocean, fanning myself with a giant palm tree leaf.  Little crustaceans  are running around everywhere, as if I don't exist?  Well, time is up.   :)

Wait, dynphna, you can't go....all the plants are gonna die!!! And crustaceans mostly stay put. You my dear are barely here. Try to sleep. Talk in morning. Don't make me worry about you! Try some sleep.