go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Ha!  I thought you all meant Trigglypuff.

*Warning!  This has some bad language in it.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o[/yt]
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

martin88nyc

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 06, 2017, 08:57:20 PM
Ha!  I thought you all meant Trigglypuff.

*Warning!  This has some bad language in it.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o[/yt]
This is the best  :rofl:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
But did you know that Jigglypuff evolves into Wigglytuff

Ches, how do YOU know these things?

Oh, sorry so late! Just got back from a 630 mass. Hour away. 2 hr. Mass with the blessing of water!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

MARTIN!!!! GOODS TO SEE YOU HERE! Now, we need a few doses of humour, a few shot of whatever, a few sincere comments.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 09:03:27 PM
MARTIN!!!! GOODS TO SEE YOU HERE! Now, we need a few doses of humour, a few shot of whatever, a few sincere comments.
Don't go "no-pants" shaming me.  ;)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 06, 2017, 09:14:42 PM

Oh, Martin.....but it was so cute, besides we quit hating on underwear.

Shhhhhh. Stella, shut up! Dymphna, underwear are cool. We're cool with underwear, right? Martin doesn't want us to make over it anymore, so....Stella? Dymphna?? We're cool right?

Carleendiane

On to other topics. There is a great blowout out sale going on at Sears.....an underwear  sale. See how I love underwear, Martin? No more teasing. Serious savings on...er...undergarments.

Carleendiane

Good nite. It seems there is very little interest in going to bed. Everyone is probably meeting in the chatroom. Chatting. Nonstop. Chatting in the chatroom, I'll bet.That's gotta be it.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 10:12:34 PM
Good nite. It seems there is very little interest in going to bed. Everyone is probably meeting in the chatroom. Chatting. Nonstop. Chatting in the chatroom, I'll bet.That's gotta be it.

Or they've...you know...gone to bed.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 06, 2017, 10:13:31 PM

Oh. Really? Well, they could have said gnite, and given mammy a big Ole kiss. ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Oh. Really? Well, they could have said gnite, and given mammy a big Ole kiss. ;)

Bernadette? Well...don't act so disgusted.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 10:18:23 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Bernadette? Well...don't act so disgusted.

My Lord and my God.

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 09:26:28 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 06, 2017, 09:14:42 PM

Oh, Martin.....but it was so cute, besides we quit hating on underwear.

Shhhhhh. Stella, shut up! Dymphna, underwear are cool. We're cool with underwear, right? Martin doesn't want us to make over it anymore, so....Stella? Dymphna?? We're cool right?

I ain't making no promises. Martin's just gonna have to put on his big-boy underpants...  :D

martin88nyc

dymphna17

We're cool.   8)  Except for the big ole kiss Mammy wants. *shudder

Good night and sweet dreams you all.  I've got places to go and people to see.   ;) :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica