go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

We are attending a nite time epiphany Mass tomorrow. Hey, can we eat meat tomorrow, Munda?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2017, 07:40:34 PM
Dymphna, where's that warrior spirit? What are you? A kitten? Maybe the world will be safe without you, but will go to bed?

Line 'em up!  Jack tonight and coke tomorrow.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 05, 2017, 08:25:58 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2017, 07:40:34 PM
Dymphna, where's that warrior spirit? What are you? A kitten? Maybe the world will be safe without you, but will go to bed?

Line 'em up!  Jack tonight and coke tomorrow.

Is that a southern saying?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

So....we really going to bed? My drink is gone, I put on my wool socks. Sleeping shirt. It's pointing in that direction, Dymph.

dymphna17

Oh, alright.  Sweet dreams my dear!  And for the rest of SD as well.  I'll be out here if you need anything.   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 05, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
Oh, alright.  Sweet dreams my dear!  And for the rest of SD as well.  I'll be out here if you need anything.   8)

Go to bed dymph. We have Kaese. He stays up late. Red gets up early.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

You're going to trust....them?  They don't even have wings!   :lol:  Just kidding.  I'll give bed a shot.  We'll see what happens.  There is still alot of things that I need to worry about though.  Maybe I can get my quota filled in the morning.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 05, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

You're going to trust....them?  They don't even have wings!   :lol:  Just kidding.  I'll give bed a shot.  We'll see what happens.  There is still alot of things that I need to worry about though.  Maybe I can get my quota filled in the morning.

Wings are not all there is, dymphna. They're also not so pretty to look at during the nite, but you know, this is about safety, not just wings and good looks. Yes. I am going to trust them. Though, I hear Kaese is not so sporty. Hopefully Red has a few good moves in him still.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2017, 09:14:41 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 05, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

Wings are not all there is, dymphna. They're also not so pretty to look at during the nite, but you know, this is about safety, not just wings and good looks. Yes. I am going to trust them. Though, I hear Kaese is not so sporty. Hopefully Red has a few good moves in him still.

I never said anything about good looks.  Wings I've got covered.  Good looks?  Not so much.  I'm pretty sure RSC has a few good moves left.  You can't live as far north as he does and not be able to shift around.  If you don't, you'll freeze.  Kaese is young, but he has SD to run.  He can't just take off to Southern California or NYC willy nilly.  Unless he's secretly related to The Flash.  If that's the case (pun intended   ;)  ) then safety is all his.
?

Chestertonian

Just woke up and now you are all asleep!!

Now to resist the temptation to pull a Jigglypuff maneuver
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 05, 2017, 11:23:39 PM

In the pokemon wikia http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Jigglypuff it says:

"Jigglypuff sang a lullaby to make people and Pokémon go to sleep."

I hope this is the maneuver you (or Jigglypuff) will  pull for me!

I'll return if I can't sleep.... Oh no, I am becoming interested in Pokemon!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Non Nobis on January 05, 2017, 11:40:19 PM

jigglypuff sings everyone to sleep and then draws on their faces with a Sharpie :)

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Non, how do you know these things about Pokémon and such? 7th seems your familiarity goes beyond wiki. Don't know how I know this, but it's a strong impression.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2017, 08:08:28 AM

Non, how do you know these things about Pokémon and such? 7th seems your familiarity goes beyond wiki. Don't know how I know this, but it's a strong impression.

If I had known so much, I would have known this:

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2017, 12:59:35 AM
jigglypuff sings everyone to sleep and then draws on their faces with a Sharpie :)

I didn't find any marker on my face this morning, thank goodness.

I just spend too much time googling silly things like "jigglybuff" and then scanning wiki articles. I do find jigglypuff pretty amusing!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

But did you know that Jigglypuff evolves into Wigglytuff