go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I went out to dinner tonight. Not very munchy oriented. Had shrimp dinner.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

OK, LISTEN UP!

CALLING RSC, GREG, HEINRICH, AKAVIT, LYNNE, NON NOBIS, MUNDA, MARYSLITTLEGARDEN, ELIZABETH, MIRIAM, PENELOPE, RESREV, KAESEKOPF, MICHAEL WILSON, AND EVERYBODY ELSE I CAN'T THINK OF RIGHT NOW (SORRY, I MEAN NO OFFENSE, I JUST HAVE A BAD BRAIN)

BRING CARLEEN YOUR TIRED, YOUR HUNGRY, AND YOUR POOR HUDDLED MASSES.  SHE'LL FIX YOU RIGHT UP IN THE 'GO TO BED' THREAD. 

:madsmiley: :madsmiley: :madsmiley: :madsmiley: :madsmiley: :beer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dymphna, you know as well as I do.....if a party ain't happening.....it ain't happening. :(  :(

dymphna17

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Now I just want to go to bed.  Stupi...shs...whels...mutter...mutter
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 04, 2017, 08:45:25 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean.  Now I just want to go to bed.  Stupi...shs...whels...mutter...mutter

Besides, I can't party...Ches is sick. :pray3: :-X :(

MundaCorMeum

Oh my gosh, y'all crack me up!  Husband and I had a date night for the first time in a long time.  Fed kids early and let them watch a movie.  Then, I was busy visiting with him while he cooked dinner.  Goodnight all.  Prayers for Ches to get well soon  :pray3:

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 04, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
Oh my gosh, y'all crack me up!  Husband and I had a date night for the first time in a long time.  Fed kids early and let them watch a movie.  Then, I was busy visiting with him while he cooked dinner.  Goodnight all.  Prayers for Ches to get well soon  :pray3:

That's wonderful, Munda!  Time together, really together, not just being in the same house, dealing with the kids most of that time, time for just you and him is precious I'm sure.  Good night and sweet dreams.

Yes, extra prayers for Ches!   :pray3:
?

Carleendiane

Open. You heard me. This is not a drill. In real time.....this thread is open. First drink on me.

Carleendiane

Dymphna........what say you?

Lynne

I'm heading upstairs shortly, to play with the cats, read and then sleep...

Have a good night!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on January 05, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

Have a good night!

Lynne, at first I thought you wrote "and read them to sleep"....G-nite, Lynne. Glad tomorrow is Friday for you!

Carleendiane

Dymphna, where's that warrior spirit? What are you? A kitten? Maybe the world will be safe without you, but will go to bed?

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2017, 07:24:58 PM
Quote from: Lynne on January 05, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

Have a good night!

Lynne, at first I thought you wrote "and read them to sleep"....G-nite, Lynne. Glad tomorrow is Friday for you!

Even I'm not that big of a crazy cat lady... lol

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Bedtime in half an hour.  We decided the whole family will attend the early morning Epiphany Mass, so early bedtime for everyone.....if we could just get these wild munchkins to settle down  :-\