go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 08:10:37 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 31, 2016, 07:58:16 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 07:54:19 PM
NO!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO BED!!!!! I AM JUST WARMING UP!!!!!!Sorry about yelling. I do tend to gain volume as I consume medicinal amounts of vodka. Purely medicinal I tell you!
too bad already there

You're always there. You don't fool me Ches. Unless...unless.....are you in your souped up transformer upright standing tall and proud of it machine?

Ha.. Did that earlier  took it for a walk through parking garage  was like an epeditiob to another civilization
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 31, 2016, 08:35:08 PM
NO!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO BED!!!!! I AM JUST WARMING UP!!!!!!Sorry about yelling. I do tend to gain volume as I consume medicinal amounts of vodka. Purely medicinal I tell you!
too bad already there

You're always there. You don't fool me Ches. Unless...unless.....are you in your souped up transformer upright standing tall and proud of it machine?

Ha.. Did that earlier  took it for a walk through parking garage  was like an epeditiob to another civilization

Like I'm gonna know what an epiditiob, is. Really Ches. You for get who you are talking to Remember, months ago you called me a ...bum $% ¥n. Remember? Well you did..
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Well of course we are gonna go to bed eventually. Of course. We are.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. So maybe we're not rock in tonight. What do you expect....it's new years eve!

Carleendiane

Going to bed. Turkey nightclub shooting. Sh@t. Eternal rest O Lord.....

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 08:40:00 PM
too bad already there

Like I'm gonna know what an epiditiob, is. Really Ches. You for get who you are talking to Remember, months ago you called me a ...bum $% ¥n. Remember? Well you did..
expedition
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Non Nobis

Happy New Year!

OK, I'll go to "burp", bed.

No, it was just bubbly sparkling peach and apple cider. And some ginger ale.  We'll have wine tomorrow.. uh, later today. 
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

red solo cup

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 08:40:00 PM
too bad already there

"Gabba hag" - Chestertonian
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Yup. Come on in my fellow go to bedders. I told Martin we have pool tables and Chess boards. So I guess we have them now, virtually. Maybe Martin'so mom can make a cake for us or maybe he has some great leftovers he can bring in. The pizzas are getting expensive!

Carleendiane

Come..on..guys. Really, I am open for business.
Beauty consultation?
Pub/pool hall?
Counseling?
AA?
Spiritual director?
Fashion consultant?
Barber?
life coach?
Bar tender?
Punisher?
Advocate?
Shepheress?
Mother for loan?

It all here, wrapped up in the go to bed thread. My job is to make you happy.

Bernadette

I'll have one order of Spiritual Director, and one of Mother For Loan, please. And water with no ice.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Could use a good haircut

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 01, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
I'll have one order of Spiritual Director, and one of Mother For Loan, please. And water with no ice.  :)

Coming right up. And yes. Ice can make teeth hurt. Say your rosary. Brush your teeth (that's mom)hugs
Will that do for now, bird?

Carleendiane

Well Ches, quit going on expeditions, they tend to engender beards and long hair. Come on in. I'll see what I can do.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 01, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
Come..on..guys. Really, I am open for business.
Beauty consultation?
Pub/pool hall?
Counseling?
AA?
Spiritual director?
Fashion consultant?
Barber?
life coach?
Bar tender?
Punisher?
Advocate?
Shepheress?
Mother for loan?

It all here, wrapped up in the go to bed thread. My job is to make you happy.

Any spare lungs hanging around that list?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace