go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 30, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

Oh, my! Until I read this post, Munda, I thought today was Saturday...  Checked the date, and yes, my marbles are gone.   :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has ever done that (and until that late in the day)  :P!

Today I got it right.  But I may get confused later tonight because I intentionally did a couple of Saturday things today since the weekend will be filled with New Year's activities.

Did someone say cheese pizza?  Am I too late?  I hope not, since there is always enough virtual pizza and it is always hot.  At least I hope that is true tonight.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 30, 2016, 08:30:51 PM

Oh, my! Until I read this post, Munda, I thought today was Saturday...  Checked the date, and yes, my marbles are gone.   :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has ever done that (and until that late in the day)!

Today I got it right.  But I may get confused later tonight because I intentionally did a couple of Saturday things today since the weekend will be filled with News Year's activities.

Did someone say cheese pizza?  Am I too late?  I hope not, since there is always enough virtual pizza and it is always hot.  At least I hope that is true tonight.

Non, there is a fresh hot one about to come out of oven. Digiornos. I hope that suits you. Guess what?.. it is virtually all yours. Ches just may have a home brew for you to go with!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 30, 2016, 08:35:12 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has ever done that (and until that late in the day)!

Today I got it right.  But I may get confused later tonight because I intentionally did a couple of Saturday things today since the weekend will be filled with News Year's activities.

Non, there is a fresh hot one about to come out of oven. Digiornos. I hope that suits you. Guess what?.. it is virtually all yours. Ches just may have a home brew for you to go with!

Suits me wonderfully.  This sounds a lot better then the  plain-always-hot-virtual-pizza I was thinking about.  I would love some home brew too!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 30, 2016, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 30, 2016, 08:35:12 PM

Suits me wonderfully.  This sounds a lot better then the  plain-always-hot-virtual-pizza I was thinking about.  I would love some home brew too!

Yup it IS much better than the plain-always-hot-virtual-pizza you were thinking of. Because Ches made homemade beer to go with. And this is a rising crust. Non, I want you to just sit in that chair over there, no not that one, that one yes. I will have your much better-than-plain-always-hot-virtual  -pizza at your spot lickety split, virtually.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Non, if you don't mind, could you share your pizza? I was hoping to join you for pizza and a Ches Classic.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 30, 2016, 08:20:18 PM
Ches, you probably brought in a whole new level of activity around there. You keep it up they may have to put another aide on.

Or at least some security guards. :)
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 30, 2016, 09:05:04 PM
Non, if you don't mind, could you share your pizza? I was hoping to join you for pizza and a Ches Classic.

Of course!  Have a seat right here - there are plenty of napkins!

Sit down and join us, Ches - just don't forget the beer.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 30, 2016, 09:22:53 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 30, 2016, 09:05:04 PM

Of course!  Have a seat right here - there are plenty of napkins!

Oh good, I do use a lot of them. Sometimes I drop food and spill things if I try to hold anything in my left hand. Oh! It's a perfect left hand in the go to bed thread. And ya know non, in the go to bed thread we go to sleep when we are done. We don't even brush our teeth. There are virtually no cavities here. Or bad breath.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 30, 2016, 09:17:06 PM
Ches, you probably brought in a whole new level of activity around there. You keep it up they may have to put another aide on.

Ches, what exactly did you and sis get up to tonight? Music too loud? Gambling? Or smoking in the room?

Carleendiane

Nite, Ches. Nite  Non. Nite Martin. Wherever you are.

martin88nyc

I miss out on a lot in here. I'll try to visit this place more often.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 30, 2016, 09:17:06 PM

I'm on it!  I'll call around to see who in the old crew is available.  I've got you covered, Ches.   ;)   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

NO!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO BED!!!!! I AM JUST WARMING UP!!!!!!Sorry about yelling. I do tend to gain volume as I consume medicinal amounts of vodka. Purely medicinal I tell you!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 07:54:19 PM
NO!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO BED!!!!! I AM JUST WARMING UP!!!!!!Sorry about yelling. I do tend to gain volume as I consume medicinal amounts of vodka. Purely medicinal I tell you!
too bad already there
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 31, 2016, 07:58:16 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 31, 2016, 07:54:19 PM
too bad already there

You're always there. You don't fool me Ches. Unless...unless.....are you in your souped up transformer upright standing tall and proud of it machine?