go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

I am all for it Ches! Home brew is good. :beer:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Non Nobis

Quote from: martin88nyc on December 30, 2016, 12:02:13 AM
I am all for it Ches! Home brew is good. :beer:

Maybe I should try some :beer: I've had it with the hot chocolate tonight (its not even cold inside or out).
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Home brew? Heck yeah. Let me invite my son's and husband. They'll help you consume it. And compliment the cook.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Open early. Entertain me, please.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I'm "busy" waiting for the kittens on Youtube to do something.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on December 30, 2016, 05:33:38 PM
I'm "busy" waiting for the kittens on Youtube to do something.  :lol:

Well you could give an account of their activity from time to time. Really bird, you gotta put more effort in.

MundaCorMeum

We are packing to go to my inlaws for the weekend.  Baby needed a nursing break, so here I am.  I need to find something quick to eat before we leave.  Kids ate cereal, but I am not in the mood for cereal.  What should I have?

Carleendiane

Oatmeal, omelete w salsa, toast, cheese sandwich. And have a safe enjoyable trip.

MundaCorMeum

I don't do oatmeal.  I might have time for a quick omelette, though!

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 30, 2016, 05:40:12 PM
We are packing to go to my inlaws for the weekend.  Baby needed a nursing break, so here I am.  I need to find something quick to eat before we leave.  Kids ate cereal, but I am not in the mood for cereal.  What should I have?

Oh, my! Until I read this post, Munda, I thought today was Saturday.  "Packing to go to the inlaws for the weekend"?  Either she doesn't know that Saturday means the weekend is half over, or I've lost my marbles.  Checked the date, and yes, my marbles are gone.   :lol:

Oh, and a PB&J sandwich makes for a good quickie meal sometimes.

Be safe and have a great trip!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 30, 2016, 06:09:58 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 30, 2016, 05:40:12 PM

Oh, my! Until I read this post, Munda, I thought today was Saturday.  "Packing to go to the inlaws for the weekend"?  Either she doesn't know that Saturday means the weekend is half over, or I've lost my marbles.  Checked the date, and yes, my marbles are gone.   :lol:

Oh, and a PB&J sandwich makes for a good quickie meal sometimes.

Be safe and have a great trip!

:lol:. Thanks for the prayers!  I went with an egg and cheese tortilla, for those who were in suspense about my dinner.

ETA: Except, you didn't offer prayers....I guess my marbles are somewhere with yours

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 30, 2016, 05:43:27 PM

Cheese pizza :):) 

Which I'm waiting for.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 30, 2016, 07:00:10 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 30, 2016, 05:43:27 PM

Cheese pizza :):) 

Which I'm waiting for.

Mary, maybe pop for a pizza here, in your kindness and charity.

Chestertonian

Rocking the nursing homefacility tonight my sister stopped by

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, you probably brought in a whole new level of activity around there. You keep it up they may have to put another aide on.