go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I give up. Nite all.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

This be open for all tired people. All crabby tired people All drinkers and nondrinkers. All smokers and pipe, cigar smokers. All rich and poor. People of color, and people with no color. Makeup wearers. Pants wearing women and dress only women Harley riders and exercise bike riders. Come and I will give you the rest...later..
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 14, 2016, 07:35:13 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 14, 2016, 08:00:55 AM
Hmmm, should I say good night now in case my migraine won't let me later? I don't want to let it know I'm conscious so it doesn't get more pissed off, but I don't want Carleen et all to think I've abandoned them, either. What to do, what to do. OK,  Hey you all! I hope you had a good night's rest! I'll be over here praying for you. 😉

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

?ymphna, tell me it isn't true. Tell me you did not have a migrant last nite. Or today. Did you have one today too? Noooooò. This can't be. Well, at least you look cool with your daith piercing. I heard if you pierce your eyebrow and nose, your migrane will just be a bad dream. Anew ugly thing from your past. True.
. Entertaining migrants again?
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 15, 2016, 09:04:48 PM
This be open for all tired people. All crabby tired people All drinkers and nondrinkers. All smokers and pipe, cigar smokers. All rich and poor. People of color, and people with no color. Makeup wearers. Pants wearing women and dress only women Harley riders and exercise bike riders. Come and I will give you the rest...later..

Im tired and crabby.... Trying to abois more pain meds ftupid:breakthrough pain"
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 15, 2016, 09:50:06 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 15, 2016, 09:04:48 PM

Im tired and crabby.... Trying to abois more pain meds ftupid:breakthrough pain"

Well at least you know why you are tired and crabby. Breakthrough pain.. Hoping you sleep tonight Ches. You should be plenty tired, being back home. All the extra stimulation. I will pray for you Ches. A sincere prayer God gives you the sleep you need ànd some extra pain relief. Here, I've got something for you. Don't tell anyone.

Carleendiane

Good night Munda, hope you sleep well tonight prayin  you will sleep deeply and feel refreshed.

dymphna17

Now quit taking care of everyone else and get yourself to bed. We need the morning sunshine Carleen. 😘 God bless you all, dear friends, may you all have a good nights rest so you can be ready for battle tomorrow. 📿

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Probably should open up. OPEN!!!!! Get into your jammies. Get comfy. If you don't have comfy  nite wear, just grab anything. Bernadette has comfy pllows and blankets.Her stuff is so warm and soft you will want to crash. All I have to do is hear Bernadette talk about her fuzzy jammies, and I want to go to bed. Everything is soft and warm.

My stuff on the other hand is worn, not warm. My pillows worn out. Blankets worn. Pillows like crackers...flat. Blankets need repair. ?eally I could use all new bedding. I would really enjoy shopping for new bedding. THAT would be fun, I think.  But with new bedding, I would have to quit eating in bed, I'd be afraid of stains and what not. Hmmmmm. Do I really want new bedding?

Fleur-de-Lys

I'm putting everyone to bed early, so I can take hot bath, put on a long flannel gown and fluffy slippers, and sit in my rocking chair by the fire with a cup of hot tea.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on December 16, 2016, 08:26:47 PM
I'm putting everyone to bed early, so I can take hot bath, put on a long flannel gown and fluffy slippers, and sit in my rocking chair by the fire with a cup of hot tea.

What a nice relaxing picture you create, fleur. Enjoy it!

Carleendiane

Dymphna, I see you! Please come on in from the cold. It's 13 degrees out. And it's late. Please pray for my son in law. He was having some heart issues tonight. Could just be stress after 5 hrs of surgery.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 16, 2016, 10:10:48 PM
Dymphna, I see you! Please come on in from the cold. It's 13 degrees out. And it's late. Please pray for my son in law. He was having some heart issues tonight. Could just be stress after 5 hrs of surgery.

I'm so jellynosed at Fleur de Lys's situation there, I may have to leave early so I don't start any true envy against her.   :lol:  For some reason the house is somewhat cold tonight.  I had to break out jammies and put away Hubby's Harley shirt that I usually wear.  Bernadette is going to love this...  You know the Pepe le Pew's girlfriend that was really a cat with a stripe painted on her?  Her name is Penelope Pussycat.  My grey jammies have a teal highlight around the wrist and neckline and Penelope Pussycat with big pleading eyes all over and the words, 'Love Me Tender" all over as well.  Maybe if I put some socks on, my feet will warm up.  I'll just sit here for a little while.  You know, I'll make sure everyone is comfortable here.  Thanks for inviting me in, Carleen.  Of course your SIL is in my prayers.  Surely there's nothing stressful about 5 hours of surgery.  :o  :pray3:  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 16, 2016, 10:34:30 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 16, 2016, 10:10:48 PM

I'm so jellynosed at Fleur de Lys's situation there, I may have to leave early so I don't start any true envy against her.   :lol:  For some reason the house is somewhat cold tonight.  I had to break out jammies and put away Hubby's Harley shirt that I usually wear.  Bernadette is going to love this...  You know the Pepe le Pew's girlfriend that was really a cat with a stripe painted on her?  Her name is Penelope Pussycat.  My grey jammies have a teal highlight around the wrist and neckline and Penelope Pussycat with big pleading eyes all over and the words, 'Love Me Tender" all over as well.  Maybe if I put some socks on, my feet will warm up.  I'll just sit here for a little while.  You know, I'll make sure everyone is comfortable here.  Thanks for inviting me in, Carleen.  Of course your SIL is in my prayers.  Surely there's nothing stressful about 5 hours of surgery.  :o  :pray3:  8)

Thank you my dear. Glad you have warm jammies. I did know about the painted stripe, but didn't know her name. Now go get those socks on. My feet are freezing! Sleep tonight Dymphna. We can take care of ourselves. Take the night off. You do not HAVE TO keep watch every night. Not really, though the idea of you keeping watch is sweet.

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 16, 2016, 10:34:30 PM
Bernadette is going to love this...  You know the Pepe le Pew's girlfriend that was really a cat with a stripe painted on her?  Her name is Penelope Pussycat.  My grey jammies have a teal highlight around the wrist and neckline and Penelope Pussycat with big pleading eyes all over and the words, 'Love Me Tender" all over as well. 

:lol: I never knew she had a name, the poor thing!
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

OPEN, YES OPEN NOW!!!!Just throw your junk down. Grab a chair. Find a drink. They're here somewhere. Blankets are in the linen closet. Can't find em? Too stinking bad. They're there. Just search. And don't laugh at the junk I keep in my linen closet. So what if there are monitors. So what if there are files and boxes of files.Winter coats no one wants to wear. Junk jewelry hubby's mom left when she died. Athletic bags no one uses any more.  Massage chair cushions, so what. Just search. You'll find the blankets. I always find the blankets. It's the sheets and pillow cases I can't find.