go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on December 05, 2016, 08:52:24 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 05, 2016, 06:56:20 PM
Akavit, I hate to say this but you can learn a lot about a person by their favorite jungle book character. Just sayin.

People tend to trust me.  Trust me on this.

You mean "Trust me on thissssssssss."
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Akavit

Aren't you supposed to be going to bed now?  Allow me to sssssing you to sssssleep.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM[/yt]

Non Nobis

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 05, 2016, 06:01:38 PM
Have any of you tried chocolate vodka?  Oooo Wiiii is that some nasty stuff!  chocolate?

Hmmm.  I think I have a box with just one hot cocoa packet left.  I also have a bottle of vodka in my cupboard  (it has been there for years).  How would that work? :)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 05, 2016, 05:51:34 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 04, 2016, 10:00:51 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 04, 2016, 08:55:43 PM
Too tired to come out and play this evening.  Yesteday was non stop.  First thing yesteday morning, Husband and half the kids brought cows to the butcher; me and and the other half went grocery shopping. Brunch when we got home, then God-daughter's birthday party after that, and didn't get home until late. Mass and visiting with friends today.  Worked on a Christmas gift for my inlaws when we got home. Had dinner, did my lesson plans for tomorrow, then built a puzzle with the kids.  Caught up on our St. Anthony novena at night prayers, and now it's almost 9 pm, and bedtime.  Nighty night.

Like... you droce the cow to the butcher still alive or did he kill it first

Alive...butcher won't take dead animals.  It's against health safety regulation codes.  We just drop it off, then a few weeks later we have nicely wrapped packages of beef  :)
weeks? Dotheu freeze it
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on December 05, 2016, 09:19:14 PM
Aren't you supposed to be going to bed now?  Allow me to sssssing you to sssssleep.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM[/yt]

If you can do that without hissing. Hissing is creepy.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 06, 2016, 12:11:50 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 05, 2016, 05:51:34 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 04, 2016, 10:00:51 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 04, 2016, 08:55:43 PM
Too tired to come out and play this evening.  Yesteday was non stop.  First thing yesteday morning, Husband and half the kids brought cows to the butcher; me and and the other half went grocery shopping. Brunch when we got home, then God-daughter's birthday party after that, and didn't get home until late. Mass and visiting with friends today.  Worked on a Christmas gift for my inlaws when we got home. Had dinner, did my lesson plans for tomorrow, then built a puzzle with the kids.  Caught up on our St. Anthony novena at night prayers, and now it's almost 9 pm, and bedtime.  Nighty night.

Like... you droce the cow to the butcher still alive or did he kill it first

Alive...butcher won't take dead animals.  It's against health safety regulation codes.  We just drop it off, then a few weeks later we have nicely wrapped packages of beef  :)
weeks? Dotheu freeze it

Yes, they deep freeze, right after packaging the meat.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 05, 2016, 11:55:30 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 05, 2016, 06:01:38 PM
Have any of you tried chocolate vodka?  Oooo Wiiii is that some nasty stuff!  chocolate?

Hmmm.  I think I have a box with just one hot cocoa packet left.  I also have a bottle of vodka in my cupboard  (it has been there for years).  How would that work? :)

I don't know non. Just try it and let me know. And vodka doesn't go bad.

Carleendiane

Will be open by 7:30. Hold your horses. Have to go get my new car.

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 06, 2016, 05:56:51 PM
But..but...

Alright. Keep your pants on! Especially you dymphna! Get a grip. OK Now...OPEN.OPEN. OPEN.

Carleendiane

Finally relaxin. Cherry cobbler anyone? Hubby decided he loves  these cherries in a jar, slightly sweetened dark cherries. So when he found this particular brand he bought 3 cases of 12 jars each. That's how he is.He gets the biggest and most that he can. So he has some for hard times. He's funny that way. Biggest chunks of cheese, biggest bag of coffee, biggest jar of peanut butter,  favorite jam, or whatever. Always the most or biggest available.

dymphna17

I've been waiting all day for this.  Have you ever gotten out of bed only to dream of getting back in all. day. long?  Hey, wait a minute.  Didn't maryslittlegarden just have a day like this?  It must be spreading!  Guard yourselves people!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 06, 2016, 08:25:46 PM
I've been waiting all day for this.  Have you ever gotten out of bed only to dream of getting back in all. day. long?  Hey, wait a minute.  Didn't maryslittlegarden just have a day like this?  It must be spreading!  Guard yourselves people!

Oh my friend, almost every day. I must decrease so He can increase, or something like that. I find my sore self having to find ways to busy myself so I don't just gravitate back to my bed. I LOVE MY BED.Too much. Yes, I must be on guard. Do you think Mary brought the get in bed disease to this thread and good morning thread?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 06, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Oh my friend, almost every day. I must decrease so He can increase, or something like that. I find my sore self having to find ways to busy myself so I don't just gravitate back to my bed. I LOVE MY BED.Too much. Yes, I must be on guard. Do you think Mary brought the get in bed disease to this thread and good morning thread?

I used to love my bed, too.  But then we had an argument over nothing and broke up.  Beds can be so temperamental, you know?  I think the old heated waterbed had too much of a hold on me.  I just never got over it and I think the new bed instinctively knew it.  It made for a lumpy relationship.  I can't get the waterbed out of my mind.  *sigh

I don't know if MLG brought the bug in or not, but I suggest everyone check themselves before coming into contact with others.  Be vigilant everyone!  We don't want the CSC (Centers for Sleep Control) breathing down our necks.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 06, 2016, 08:47:45 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 06, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

I used to love my bed, too.  But then we had an argument over nothing and broke up.  Beds can be so temperamental, you know?  I think the old heated waterbed had too much of a hold on me.  I just never got over it and I think the new bed instinctively knew it.  It made for a lumpy relationship.  I can't get the waterbed out of my mind.  *sigh

I don't know if MLG brought the bug in or not, but I suggest everyone check themselves before coming into contact with others.  Be vigilant everyone!  We don't want the CSC (Centers for Sleep Control) breathing down our necks.

Dymphna, maybe just a touch of water on the brain here. Just sayin. Your bed having temperament and all. Just doesn't make sense, love.

I posted two new songs in arts and leisure. Check it out, dymphna, pretty sweet. Good studio recordings.