go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Open! Oh, my, goodness. This is so oops open. Sorry it took so long. Just got back from Jackson, and now getting the night drinks ready for all. Ok. There. Come. We have drinks and blankees for all.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

it's a 3 Blanket + knit hat kind of a day
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 30, 2016, 07:54:03 PM
it's a 3 Blanket + knit hat kind of a day

Well it was chilly but decent today. But temp is going down now.  Warm enough, but will need a fire soon or it'll be a cold night. Hi Ches. 3 blankets huh? You just need one with a dial.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

I knew it was cold out today when Hubby wore pants, instead of shorts to work.  I don't even need to pull up the NWS anymore.   :violin: :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 30, 2016, 08:39:47 PM
I knew it was cold out today when Hubby wore pants, instead of shorts to work.  I don't even need to pull up the NWS anymore.   :violin: :lol:

Yes it is getting cold. I think warm is done for now. And we haven't got our fire made. But we do have a ton of blankets. Just grab one and roll up in it. Sleeping bags for the overnighters. Pillows, well, bring your own. Anyone shows up in shorts will be loaned something warmer.

Non Nobis

It's wimpy wimpy Californian cold (50s).  My heater was even on for a while.

Pollyanna (my cat) is ready for me on my bed.  She'll snuggle in near me, sometimes not touching me, but close enough for easy petting. Then she'll run away for a while for reasons unknown.

My sweatshirt (which I wore today for the first time in a while) says "Life is BETTER when shared with a CAT".  I've worn this sweatshirt through years both with and without cats, so I can verify firsthand that the saying is true.

Goodnight all.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

OPEN. Just don't go climbing into bed yet. You should probably eat some dinner and give some thought to saying your rosary. After dinner is a good time. Then you can get a drink from the virtual bar. That's right we now have a bar. So stop in for a quick one when you get a chance. If you are afraid I may not have your drink of choice, bring your own. Oh, drinks on the house.

Carleendiane

Did I say DONT CLIMB INTO BED YET? Well, I could climb right into bed now. I mean after a stiff drink. Hubby just had a bad accident. He is fine but the car is wrecked. Only car. Guess I won't be going out to coffee this weekend with my son Andrew. I could cry for many reasons. We do not have a high deductible, but who knows when the car will be back on the road. At least I can rejoice in the fact that husband is fine. And I do. Really. But my son finally reaches out to me aNd THIS!!! Well it's not like God is unaware of this. Guess I just have to wait and see what's going to come of this. Maybe meet up with my son after we figure out what we are gonna do about the car. Yes that's what I will do. Ok. Rant over.

Carleendiane

C'mon Chestertonian. I attached a picture of my dog. Therapy dog. Do you need socks? He'll find you some!

Carleendiane

Oops. When I modified it put another of the same picture on. ^^^^^^^^sorry.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 01, 2016, 05:22:32 PM
Did I say DONT CLIMB INTO BED YET? Well, I could climb right into bed now. I mean after a stiff drink. Hubby just had a bad accident. He is fine but the car is wrecked. Only car. Guess I won't be going out to coffee this weekend with my son Andrew. I could cry for many reasons. We do not have a high deductible, but who knows when the car will be back on the road. At least I can rejoice in the fact that husband is fine. And I do. Really. But my son finally reaches out to me aNd THIS!!! Well it's not like God is unaware of this. Guess I just have to wait and see what's going to come of this. Maybe meet up with my son after we figure out what we are gonna do about the car. Yes that's what I will do. Ok. Rant over.
Agggh that's upsetrinh iwill offeruptomorros discontentsforypu

That's a fine dog you have imsure he is very cuddly
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Yes, Ches, he is so stinkin cuddly. Too big for my lap but great to roll on the floor with. Great to sit with your arm around. It's fun to share food with him. He politely and slowly takes it from your fingers very careful not to nip. And he seriously chews his food. He doesn't inhale it like most dogs.

Tomorrow's discontent are a sweet offering my friend because I know what they are like for you. That would be much appreciated. In payment we do our daily for you.

Carleendiane

G-night all. Tired, tried. Need to go to bed. Tomorrow a new day.

Carleendiane

Come on in! Come on in and celebrate with me. I had a wonderful, talkative, warm, sweet time with my son Andrew! I know all is not healed up, but Andy and I are good. Now, there's much praying needed to heal the family rift, but just to know, with no doubts, my son is going to be ok. I will be better now. Thanks everyone for your patience with my mournful ways. I have hard work ahead of me to fight the demon that has divided my family or at least some in the family. But double down on prayer is the order of the day. I will be like the woman that begs and begs until she gets what she wants. I am a beggar. Until I get unity for my family. A beggar....me.

Bernadette

It sucks that you can't just say: "Kids! Be nice to your brother!" anymore.  :(  :pray3:
My Lord and my God.