go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 27, 2016, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on November 27, 2016, 06:40:49 PM
never tried peeps.  i have had marshmallows the kosher ones

Marshmallow has always appealed to me. I'm not proud of it. I loved chocolate covered marshmallows, Charleston chews. I also liked snickers, paydays, almond joy, York peppermint patties. And jelly beans

I prefer candy with peanuts in it. Preferably covered in chocolate. Right now my current favorites are Goldenberg's Original Peanut Chews: little tiny bars, with peanuts and molasses, covered in dark chocolate. Reese's Nutrageous bar is always appreciated, too. Next comes hazelnut, and almond as a last resort.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 27, 2016, 06:52:20 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 27, 2016, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on November 27, 2016, 06:40:49 PM
never tried peeps.  i have had marshmallows the kosher ones

Marshmallow has always appealed to me. I'm not proud of it. I loved chocolate covered marshmallows, Charleston chews. I also liked snickers, paydays, almond joy, York peppermint patties. And jelly beans

I prefer candy with peanuts in it. Preferably covered in chocolate. Right now my current favorites are Goldenberg's Original Peanut Chews: little tiny bars, with peanuts and molasses, covered in dark chocolate. Reese's Nutrageous bar is always appeciated, too. Next comes hazelnut, and almond as a last resort.

Bernadette we must NEVER hang out together for more than an hour. It would make me fat and fatter. We sure would have a lot of entertainment for our tastebuds. I love all I shouldn't and not what I should.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Akavit

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on November 27, 2016, 07:27:37 PM
Peeps are fantastic.  For science!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRT1f5luywU[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLY1SGXV_E[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM69nmxhApg[/yt]

I never said anything about eating them did I?

No, you did not say you want them in your mouth, but clearly you have appreciation for them. Thank you for weighing in on this interesting and most worthy topic of discussion. May this not be your only appearance in go to bed thread.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Akavit

So this is my second appearance but hopefully I'll not make a third.  Just need to perfect my secret, alchemical experiment for a sleep-free lifestyle.  I think it needs more chocolate.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on November 27, 2016, 08:28:51 PM
So this is my second appearance but hopefully I'll not make a third.  Just need to perfect my secret, alchemical experiment for a sleep-free lifestyle.  I think it needs more chocolate.

No. You can't mean this. No third visit? Akavit, that is just blather. You'll be back. Now that you've broke through your reluctance to post in the bed thread. And yes, of course more chocolate;.you are simply brilliant, I tell you. Will you make a nice coffee table for the good morning thread?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2016, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 26, 2016, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2016, 08:08:29 PM
MLGGGGGGG, DID YOU JUST THANK MUNDA FOR THAT WRETCHED COMMENT? Do you really feel that way, too?

Hahahaha....you are totally looking at this from the wrong perspective.  All this means is, more peeps for you!  We are just trying to help you  ;)

Oh. I see. I think. You hate peeps, I like peeps. You don't eat peeps. I do eat peeps. I eat disgusting peeps. I eat your disgusting peeps. And MLG's disgusting peeps. I win? I'm the winning eater of disgusting peeps.I am disgusting. Somehow, I'm not seeing the advantage here.

OK, you all don't know disgusting peeps from anything.  I stuck my tongue on a dried up, pull it off the inside of the couch, crunchy peep last year.  It had been left there for quite a while, so I stuck my tongue on it. You've got your winner of  not hating disgusting peeps right here.  I can only eat one or two non-disgusting peeps in a sitting, but that's alright.  I make my way through them well enough.  There's just something about having the crunchy sugar that sounds as loud as a fog horn in your mouth as you crunch down.  Then comes the sweet sticky and soft stuff that makes your mouth just sigh from the goodness.  Yep, you all are right. Peeps R teh debbil!!!  Bring anything you don't want anymore as well as all your evil peeps, to me, and I'll get rid of them for you.  However, if you bring someone to meet me, This might be a good time.  We can make a night of it.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Gear up, Peeps!!  And Giddy Up!!  And Let's ride!! 

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 27, 2016, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2016, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 26, 2016, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2016, 08:08:29 PM
MLGGGGGGG, DID YOU JUST THANK MUNDA FOR THAT WRETCHED COMMENT? Do you really feel that way, too?

Hahahaha....you are totally looking at this from the wrong perspective.  All this means is, more peeps for you!  We are just trying to help you  ;)

Oh. I see. I think. You hate peeps, I like peeps. You don't eat peeps. I do eat peeps. I eat disgusting peeps. I eat your disgusting peeps. And MLG's disgusting peeps. I win? I'm the winning eater of disgusting peeps.I am disgusting. Somehow, I'm not seeing the advantage here.

OK, you all don't know disgusting peeps from anything.  I stuck my tongue on a dried up, pull it off the inside of the couch, crunchy peep last year.  It had been left there for quite a while, so I stuck my tongue on it. You've got your winner of  not hating disgusting peeps right here.  I can only eat one or two non-disgusting peeps in a sitting, but that's alright.  I make my way through them well enough.  There's just something about having the crunchy sugar that sounds as loud as a fog horn in your mouth as you crunch down.  Then comes the sweet sticky and soft stuff that makes your mouth just sigh from the goodness.  Yep, you all are right. Peeps R teh debbil!!!  Bring anything you don't want anymore as well as all your evil peeps, to me, and I'll get rid of them for you.  However, if you bring someone to meet me, This might be a good time.  We can make a night of it.  :)

Oh dymphna, I knew I loved you. Now I super know it. WE LIKE DISGUSTING PEEPS! Yes, it's true there is no merit in eating peeps, but WE, dymphna and I, do not cave under all the hate speech being thrown our way.  We're not saying we do not like more worth candy candidates more,  we just refuse to abandon our peeps. Look, the peep under the cushion of dymphna'so couch, stayed patiently until it was found. That's why we stick by our peeps.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 27, 2016, 09:01:14 PM
Gear up, Peeps!!  And Giddy Up!!  And Let's ride!! 

Oh dymphna,  look at the poor tear marks on the sides of our peeps. Yet they ride. Yes they ride. The peeps ride on, even with grievous injuries, they ride on!

MundaCorMeum

I'm not sure what 'alchemical' means, but if you want a "sleep-free lifestyle", I have a newborn (she comes with six siblings, too!!) you can borrow.  Although, why that is your goal, I can't fathom.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 27, 2016, 07:34:28 PM
Quote from: Akavit on November 27, 2016, 07:27:37 PM
Peeps are fantastic.  For science!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRT1f5luywU[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLY1SGXV_E[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM69nmxhApg[/yt]

I never said anything about eating them did I?

No, you did not say you want them in your mouth, but clearly you have appreciation for them. Thank you for weighing in on this interesting and most worthy topic of discussion. May this not be your only appearance in go to bed thread.

Hey, I said they were fun to microwave first.  How come I got fussed at, but he didn't??

Akavit

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 27, 2016, 09:25:47 PM

I'm not sure what 'alchemical' means, but if you want a "sleep-free lifestyle", I have a newborn (she comes with six siblings, too!!) you can borrow.  Although, why that is your goal, I can't fathom.

Sleep-deprived isn't the same as sleep-free.  16 hours a day is enough to complete mundane daily tasks done but I'm struggling to find time to build my volcanic island base and take over the world.  The extra 8 hours should do the trick.

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 27, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

Hey, I said they were fun to microwave first.  How come I got fussed at, but he didn't??

Don't you know?  Sexism.  Women are expected to be kind, gentle and nurturing.  Men who microwave peeps are viewed as strong, respected members of society.

Akavit

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 27, 2016, 08:44:19 PM

No. You can't mean this. No third visit? Akavit, that is just blather. You'll be back. Now that you've broke through your reluctance to post in the bed thread. And yes, of course more chocolate;.you are simply brilliant, I tell you. Will you make a nice coffee table for the good morning thread?

Sorry, but no coffee table.  The weekdays are already taken for the rest of the year and I don't build on Sundays.  On that note, a leisurely afternoon and evening of reading, watching videos and pretending to make useful contributions to forums is over for now.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Akavit on November 27, 2016, 09:52:39 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 27, 2016, 08:44:19 PM

Sorry, but no coffee table.  The weekdays are already taken for the rest of the year and I don't build on Sundays.  On that note, a leisurely afternoon and evening of reading, watching videos and pretending to make useful contributions to forums is over for now.

See, you did come back! No deal on the coffee table, huh? Ok. At least stop in good morning for a cuppa coffee. Nite.

Munda, quit whining. I went out on a limb with Clarence  A hard man, that one. Hard head.