go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

MLGGGGGGG, DID YOU JUST THANK MUNDA FOR THAT WRETCHED COMMENT? Do you really feel that way, too?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2016, 08:08:29 PM
MLGGGGGGG, DID YOU JUST THANK MUNDA FOR THAT WRETCHED COMMENT? Do you really feel that way, too?

Hahahaha....you are totally looking at this from the wrong perspective.  All this means is, more peeps for you!  We are just trying to help you  ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 26, 2016, 08:11:38 PM

Hahahaha....you are totally looking at this from the wrong perspective.  All this means is, more peeps for you!  We are just trying to help you  ;)

Oh. I see. I think. You hate peeps, I like peeps. You don't eat peeps. I do eat peeps. I eat disgusting peeps. I eat your disgusting peeps. And MLG's disgusting peeps. I win? I'm the winning eater of disgusting peeps.I am disgusting. Somehow, I'm not seeing the advantage here.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Peeps are ......... less than good. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Ok. MLG. In truth it IS hard to defend peep lovers. Whipped sugar rolled in sugar. Kinda like sugar coated sugar cubesl

Bernadette

I...don't like marshmallow. So...
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

It's time. Time to open up, eat, drink, get it done.

Bernadette

I'm not going to bed yet. I've waited all day for pumpkin cheesecake, and I won't be denied. I won't, I tell you. And I went to the Spanish Mass today, and had to listen to the language being completely butchered. I didn't know a cringe could last that long. I need pumpkin cheesecake after that!  :'(
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 27, 2016, 06:17:06 PM
I'm not going to bed yet. I've waited all day for pumpkin cheesecake, and I won't be denied. I won't, I tell you. And I went to the Spanish Mass today, and had to listen to the language being completely butchered. I didn't know a cringe could last that long. I need pumpkin cheesecake after that!  :'(

I need pumpkin cheesecake after that! Bernadette I know what you mean. Seen it. That's begging for cheesecake. Pumpkin cheesecake.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Bernadette on November 27, 2016, 06:17:06 PM

lo siento senorita
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, when you did eat, did you like peeps?

Lynne

I need to get flannel sheets. I love flannel sheets in the winter.

We sleep under a quilt (store-bought  ::) ) and an electric blanket.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Chestertonian

never tried peeps.  i have had marshmallows the kosher ones
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on November 27, 2016, 06:38:28 PM
I need to get flannel sheets. I love flannel sheets in the winter.

We sleep under a quilt (store-bought  ::) ) and an electric blanket.

I get too hot with flannel. I need cool sheets, and love quilts, as long as not too warm. My room is near a big heat duct with a strong fan dispensing heat from the wood burner in the basement.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 27, 2016, 06:40:49 PM
never tried peeps.  i have had marshmallows the kosher ones

Marshmallow has always appealed to me. I'm not proud of it. I loved chocolate covered marshmallows, Charleston chews. I also liked snickers, paydays, almond joy, York peppermint patties. And jelly beans