go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 05:52:36 PM
Bernadette, Burt and Ernie did NOT eat Big Bird. Neither did Oscar. those were fake legs you saw. How do I know this? Birds have much skinnier legs. Plus if you squint you can see a seam. Now would the real Big Bird have a seam? There, there now. Go make your self a strong one. You had quite a scare today.

I'm...I'm going to need some cocoa. Double-chocolate cocoa...with whipped cream.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 06:57:38 PM
Foo Foo ? You kidding me? I hAve no idea!

Is this some French drink?  :huh:  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 23, 2016, 07:03:49 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 05:52:36 PM
Bernadette, Burt and Ernie did NOT eat Big Bird. Neither did Oscar. those were fake legs you saw. How do I know this? Birds have much skinnier legs. Plus if you squint you can see a seam. Now would the real Big Bird have a seam? There, there now. Go make your self a strong one. You had quite a scare today.

I'm...I'm going to need some cocoa. Double-chocolate cocoa...with whipped cream.  :-\

Go for it Bernadette, you just may survive the trauma with enough chocolate.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Benedette, do you really get your chocolate from Britain? Why?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 07:47:43 PM
Benedette, do you really get your chocolate from Britain? Why?

Because the Hershey's version of Cadbury's tastes like Hershey's:ack: Hershey's adds a certain enzyme to their chocolate (and because of Hershey's' [Miriam, how do I punctuate that?] popularity, a lot of other chocolate makers do, too) which makes it taste...slightly sour. Other, enzyme-free milk chocolate tastes much smoother and richer. But no more British chocolate, anyway: German is where it's at.  ;D I had no idea Ritter Sport came in all those flavors!
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 23, 2016, 06:55:07 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 23, 2016, 06:27:37 PM
You are too loosy goosy tonight!  Break out the medium (not strong!) stuff for the night.  We are going to be here a while.  Is anyone else making Foo Foo?

What is 'Foo Foo'?

Foo Foo is one of my family's traditional holiday dishes.  It may have a different name that I'm not aware of though.

Mix together in a bowl and refrigerate:
1 large container of cottage cheese
1 large container Cool Whip
1 large jar or can of mandarin oranges, drained
1 large box of orange jello
You can add a variety of ingredients i.e., pineapple, coconut, pecan bits

You can make it with a different fruit flavor i.e. strawberry jello, strawberries
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Fleur-de-Lys

The only foo foo I know is those balls of dough they eat in West Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fufu

Carleendiane

Open......NOW!!!!!!!  HEY! No pushing and shoving or you'll have to return your trophies to Chestertonion. And this is not a safe place for bad behavior. Let me make that perfectly clear.And if you get the play doh out, put it away again!

Carleendiane

Music chariots of fire......I WON! ME! I WON! BEAT YA DYMPHNA! Oh. Sorry. A bit noisy. HEY....SHUT THE **** CHARIOTS UP!!!!!!! But, I beat Dymphna.

dymphna17

Somebody forgot to turn the lights on on the fishtanks again, which means they (the fish) didn't get fed.  How many times...  Nevermind, I'll take care of it.  Remember, Fido, Princess, and Charlie need their Thanksgiving dinners and water too!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Dymphna. It was just a race. C'mon. Don't be this way. Please sit down and drink beer. Here, you can have lots of it. Just don't be mad. I'll never race you again. Even if I did beat you on my wooden leg. Meh!

Carleendiane

Dymphna, I like how you quickly switch the conversation from your loss to the dead fish. Now THAT is quite a rebound!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 24, 2016, 07:02:31 PM
Dymphna. It was just a race. C'mon. Don't be this way. Please sit down and drink beer. Here, you can have lots of it. Just don't be mad. I'll never race you again. Even if I did beat you on my wooden leg. Meh!

Oh, I'm not mad.  This is my 'I'm very serious about finding a way to learn to run better so I can beat Carleen' face.  I guess walking first instead of flying is a good strategy, right?   ;)  Oh, and I don't like beer, I know, I know, such words should never be spoken in the same sentence, but there it is.  I'll get a nice glass of Jack and be right there.   8)
?

Carleendiane

OK my friend. Yes, let's get good at walking. Beer, did I say beer? I meant Jack Daniels. Silly me.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 24, 2016, 07:14:03 PM
OK my friend. Yes, let's get good at walking. Beer, did I say beer? I meant Jack Daniels. Silly me.

Sweet!  One foot in front of the other, One foot at a time. This is fun, as long as I don't end up face first on the ground. lol  You all don't happen to have any extra ice, do you?  I seem to have run out after putting that last batch on my head.  I forgot to refill the trays.  Gentleman Jack forgot to remind me and now I'm out.  These 'Comfort Gel Packs' are awesome, but they don't stay frozen for long.  You all painted in here, didn't you?  Looks really nice.
?