Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 18, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
Been alone ALL afternoon. :(

what's the dog doing is he slacking on the job

Got to get out of bed for a while,tilt table which is like a vertical bed
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 18, 2016, 06:22:02 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 18, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
Been alone ALL afternoon. :(

what's the dog doing is he slacking on the job

Got to get out of bed for a while,tilt table which is like a vertical bed

He does slack from time to time, but today he had to keep an eye on his master who is putting a new deck up in the big barn. A part some owner before us tore out. He has to raise a ruckus if master falls through or something. So you went on tilt today. How did you handle that, and have you been sleeping alright?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

My house is spying on me. 🤔😄

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 18, 2016, 11:28:59 PM
way.too.much.coffee.

Haha.  I hate when I do that.....well, sometimes; sometimes it's nice to stay up and enjoy the quiet  ;)

Carleendiane

Open for the day for all who do not wish to get outta bed again today.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

I got out of bed to shower, do 1 load laundry. Back in bed. Dog stuck by me pretty close. Master was in the house. He ran off a few times to get some socks for me and a bone to eat and do business, but for the most part kept watch over me. He loves me. Even if I'm sick or crabby. Even if I have no treats for him. Even then.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2016, 05:02:15 PM
I got out of bed to shower, do 1 load laundry. Back in bed. Dog stuck by me pretty close. Master was in the house. He ran off a few times to get some socks for me and a bone to eat and do business, but for the most part kept watch over me. He loves me. Even if I'm sick or crabby. Even if I have no treats for him. Even then.
that's some real unconditional love there

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

I'm sorry you are having a bad day.  Prayers for tonight and tomorrow to be better.   :pray3: :cheer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Just so you know I am back to bed. The go to bed thread is open all day. Happy holy day to yall.

Chestertonian

It'sa holy day??

In bed all day except PT and then vertical bed they tries getting me into my chair but it hurts to sit down.  They are trying to get me approved for a standing wheelchair

Carleendiane

Every Sunday is!. I offer this....whatever it is and my rib today, for the wheel chair request . Really hope you get it Ches.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 20, 2016, 08:01:24 AM
It'sa holy day??

In bed all day except PT and then vertical bed they tries getting me into my chair but it hurts to sit down.  They are trying to get me approved for a standing wheelchair

Ches, I really have newfound sympathy for your long days in bed. The ceiling fails to entertain. And this is your usual vantage point. Yep, you really need that upright standing wheelchair. Seriously. Don't want you going bonkers on us.

dymphna17

For all who are suffering today, in particular Carleen and Ches.  If I could be there to do something special to make you all feel better I certainly would and wholeheartedly wish I could.  The best I can do is this pitiful cup of ginger tea and send my prayers and offer my sufferings for you all.  Prayers for a standing chair for Ches and maybe a mural on the ceiling of heaven and a warm dog to snuggle with for Carleen.   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:  I wouldn't take your crosses from you and deny you the glory of heaven you will so richly command, but please know that when you feel alone, you are not.   :grouphug: 

?