go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Ches, you up? What's your take, Or maybe Mrs, C's take on how you/her sees it going?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

OK guys, I lied, sorta. Husband did go online tonight, and I've been following Suscipè comments so ì guess we couldn't wait til tomorrow for election results. Not à lot off comments here as to who's where in what states. Can't do chat? That may be where all the àctìon is
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 08, 2016, 08:01:58 PM
Ches, you up? What's your take, Or maybe Mrs, C's take on how you/her sees it going?
she says t things are tense shes working the election

says her lib coworkers look a little uneasy not as comfortable as they were in thebeginning of the evening  :)

Trying to stay up the whole night

Come on the chat room
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

HOW CAN I GO TO BED WHEN WE'RE WAITING ON THE RESULTS
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

WHERE'S THE FOUR AM THREAD I MIGHT NEED IT

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

dymphna17

Right this way, Kaesekopf, Mr. Pheo will be pleased to show you around and to your accommodations.  Thank you for staying at the "They Haven't Taxed Us Out Of Business Yet!" motel.  The kitchen is open should you want anything.  We kept it open for tonight and many of our customers will be staying up way past their bedtime.  Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

So high energy, not sure I can even fall asleep

Carleendiane

Have to open go to bed. Leaving for adoration. May not be back for a while because once we get to Jackson, we take care of other business, too. Anyway. You will all stay up late reveling last night's revelry. Hope everyone is feeling better by now. It was a hard night of chat booze chat booze. That is for you youngsters. The strokesters here, well we just drop over when we are done partying. We drop, tuck and roll. If the house Catches on fire, we have it covered. Now if we could just adjust to sleeping in our safe room we would have all our bases covered!

Dymphna, take it away......

martin88nyc

How coincidental, I cannot drink but for the past few days I have been coming down with something and last night or actually this morning I was getting a very very intense nausea and brain fog. I felt drunk and high. Seriously somehow I joined in the "penitential" consequences of buzz overdose. Still feeling woozy and tired.😥
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

I'm back Dymphna. Stand down....well, maybe you never stepped up! No matter I'm back. The early turner inners can now turn in.

Martin, maybe you should turn in early. Doesn't sound good for you. I think that the drinks you wished you could drink went to your head. Or someone slipped a micKY into your RSC. Dymphna  warned you about turning your back on your Red Solo Cup. I think Red did it. This calls for a full investigation of all that were in the chat room. Where O where is Mr. Commey when we need him? Martin, was Hillary and Bill in the Chat Room? Seriously, someone may have taken pictures and inadvertently gotten a pic of the culprit. I know it wasn't Hillary. She said it wasnt. Bill, well, he had so many devices he was holding onto for Hillary he didn't have a free hand to take a pic. BUT.....Podesta was there. Just to admire our lovely young folks. Wait, Martin, I think he has a poster of you in his parlor. Saw it today during the investigation. In the picture I saw Weiner with a pill bottle in one hand and he was bending over someone's cup. Sorry Red. I jumped to conclusions. Martin. It was Weiner. Huma acted very nervous when she was asked to answer a few questions, like why were Bill, Hillary, Anthony, Podesta, she in the sucipe chat room. They all claimed to NOT know how they got there. They were on an island and poof. Hillary cast a spell and they found themselves in the Chat room. I'm not buying it. It was surely a conspiracy against Martin. A well planned plan. Weiner, Martin. Surely Anthony Weiner. Podessta could not resist another sweet picture. You must be cute Martin. Tell Comme we did his job for him. You will sleep well tonight , Martin. You may still be sick, but at least we now know who slipped you the drug.

If I could "thank" my own post I would. It's pure genious. So what can you add to my bed time story? Ches, Martin, Red, Kaese, Lynne, Bernadette, anyone?

Carleendiane

Dymphna....you are an awesome storyteller. What can you add to this solved mystery. Maybe it's not so solved. Maybe Russia had its eye on Martin all along. Putin. The planners planned on Putin planning to sabotage their plan with a plan of his own. Martin may be a pawn in the big magic circle Of plans of the planners.

martin88nyc

Haven't you figured it out by now? I am a Russian plant and I work for Trump. You see we both live in NY. Central park is our meeting spot where we conspire against Hillary. And Bill wasn't holding onto her devices last night, he was playing saxophone, they thought she was winning so Bill pulled out his sax and blew a few celebratory sounds. Then we all went back home. I stopped at the Russian embassy to exchange crucial information and then they told me to take a leave. On my way back home I grabbed some coffee and donuts, maybe someone tried to poison me. This morning I drank a full dose of activated charcoal in order to eliminate the poison.  My code name is anti apostle 1836. I live underground and I operate in a stealth mode so no one knows who I am or who I was.....
This is fun huh?😉
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Oh, my Martin. This is deep. Deep throat stuff. Poison at Dunkin donuts. Did you see a man with an umbrella? Did you feel a slight pokelike injection? Maybe the mode was not by beverage at all. You think Bill was really playing that sax? No. Uh uh. Martin, he was taking pictures with a camera mounted on the saxaphone. That sax was filled to the top with devices, Martin. Putin warned you they would be hidden. There was a CD on, it wasnt live music at all. When he walked through the chat room, though it was noisey, you could hear the rattle of media devices.

Russia called while you were throwing up. They wanted to know how they should go about paying their finest agent. Should they buy you some pajama bottoms, or just send a check so you can buy them yourself. I told Putin to shove it. Really, Martin, the pajama bottoms were made in China. Not kidding. CHINA! Man he's got you all wrong. I said send you vitamins or something to counteract the poison, or just let you go. Cut you loose. Let you be a rogue agent. I said.

martin88nyc

therefore a double agent

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 09, 2016, 09:49:27 PM
therefore a double agent

You're not big enough to be a double agent. You are more like half an agent. No offense Martin. That may work in your favor. Not at all what people would expect. Actually, this could be good...or bad. Let's keep this a secret. A super secret secret.