go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Thank you for the robe.  :)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 04, 2016, 07:26:12 PM
Thank you for the robe.  :)

Of course, Martin. It was Dymphna, she was the mastermind. Dymphna, she is always quick with a remedy for this type of serious malady. It was simple but effective.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Wait, what?  :lol:

Quote from: Bernadette on November 03, 2016, 09:32:39 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 03, 2016, 09:26:06 PM
And trust me, no one wants to run into Martin in the middle of the night.  No offense Martin. 

That's what bathrobes are for. Problem solved. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Matin, I look upon you as a son. Besides, Jayne is old enough to be your mother ;) So, we want to take care of you, son.If a robe is necessary to protect your dignity, a robe will be provided.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Listen, Ches doesn't run around in his underwear.RSC  doesnt. And I'll bet Michael Wilson and Clarence Creedwater do not. So neither should you have to, Martin. I know, it's quick and easy to just run out in your skivees. But now you know better. Dymphna and I care. We care enough to provide a robe.  It looks good on you. Really. Except it is a teeny bit short. *ick*. Dymphna!!!!! I do believe that's a Harley jacket, and NOT a robe at all. It is cute though. Does it still fit you? Where did you find that sweet little piece of biker wear? Can I borrow it? Give it to me Martin. Take it off! Now! Who cares if you're in your skivees. Really, it's a girls jacket! Grow up!

dymphna17

Just make sure your robe doesn't match the couch or you will be sat upon, Martin.

This guy is just asking for trouble, even with the teddy bear.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Nice low profile couch.Not flashy. Nice teddy bear.

JubilateDeo

I want to go to bed, but I have to blow dry my stupid hair first.  But I'm too tired to blow dry it because it takes forever because there's so much of it and it's too darn thick.  I wish my desk chair came with one of these things:

martin88nyc

The robe seems too loose on me. Remember I am underweight and so I need to gain some weight because I'm drowning in this robe. its too big. perhaps my mom could make few adjustments. She's a seamstress so it wouldn't be a problem, but then again you only lent me your robe for a while. I should get my own. Yes I'll do that. I'll go shopping tomorrow. any advise on what I should look for specifically?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

I suggest plaid, myself.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Spera In Deo

Don't know when I will sleep tonight.  Troubled teen takes off without permission and says she's not coming home.  Goes someplace I dont know with a boy I don't know and doesn't take her psych meds with her.

Sigh.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

Non Nobis

Aww, gee whiz. Do I really have to go to bed already? I only just got online!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 04, 2016, 10:51:56 PM
Aww, gee whiz. Do I really have to go to bed already? I only just got online!

No non,, you are a big girl now. Just make sure to turn off the lights. Do you have any idea what my last electric bill was?

Carleendiane

Martin, you talking about that fuzzy pink robe? Is that the one dysphagia loaned you? Well that was Dymphna'so before she lost all that weight. Before her bronchitis. Man, that kicked her butt. Of course it's toour big.

About a new robe. I recommend a men's sz. sm. Unfuzzy and unpink.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Spera In Deo on November 04, 2016, 10:38:00 PM
Don't know when I will sleep tonight.  Troubled teen takes off without permission and says she's not coming home.  Goes someplace I dont know with a boy I don't know and doesn't take her psych meds with her.

Sigh.

Spera, praying for your teenager. So sorry this happened.