go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Dymphna, I know it's early yet but....would you turn the lights off tonight? My legs hurt. Well, not my wooden one. But, please please remember to make certain there is a night light. If Martin gets up to take care of business he will probably need to slip on his pants. And I don't want to bump into him in the hall. Neither does Stella! Just sayin..

And, there are some here that have a small problem getting to sleep. How about a lullaby. But no rock and roll tunes. Unless Red is up. He would want RR. And I have a bottle of benidryl for the hopeless cases. Like you my dear. I am becoming a bit chagrined. Maybe you need to go to the sleep clinic Ches went to. Please dear Dymphna, really, you need to be more proactive.. I hate to say these downer things, but every nite can't be shopping and critter parties. Dymphna, you make me want to cry. Oh, I forgot, it's your life. Your way. Lost my head again. Forgive me. Just turn off the lights, except the night light , because you know Martin well he likes to sleep in his.......
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Sure I'll get the lights.  I'm sorry you're feeling poorly.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.  And trust me, no one wants to run into Martin in the middle of the night.  No offense Martin.  Night lights are on.  BTW, what is this RR music that Red likes?  I'll see what I can do about lullabies.

Actually, I have had a sleep study done.  The kind with all the electrodes sticking out all over your head with the "brain hat"and the others are taped to you which is real fun to rip off the next day.  A few conclusions were made. 

1-I have non-REM sleep when I do sleep, characterized by major shifts of the body every 20-30 minutes, etc..
2-I have restless legs syndrome.  Before you all scoff, do a little research on it.  It's real and it sucks.
3-Chronic insomnia

I have been given medications for the 2 latter diagnosis.  As for the non-REM sleep disorder, there is nothing I can do. I appreciate the idea of benadryl, but unless you can put it in an IV, it will do no good.  Please don't waste your hard earned cash on me.  But I'm certainly not saying forget you, it's my life, you can butt out.  I'm always open to suggestions.  Especially when they come from someone who cares.   ;)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 03, 2016, 09:26:06 PM
And trust me, no one wants to run into Martin in the middle of the night.  No offense Martin. 

That's what bathrobes are for. Problem solved. ;) As an aside, this is one of the reasons why I can't stand staying at other people's houses, or having people stay at mine: not feeling comfortable walking around the house in my pajamas.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

My pajamas are shorts and a t shirt. 

I guess the rest of you wander about like a bunch of hedonistic degenerates.

:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 04, 2016, 12:05:49 AM

Nah, just Martin.   :cheeseheadbeer:  At least I don't think wearing one of Hubby's t-shirts is hedonistic.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

You crossdress, dymphna???

:o

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 04, 2016, 12:24:51 AM
You crossdress, dymphna???

:o

Say what?!  T-shirts are unisex clothing.  I've got just as many t-shirts as he does, but his are a little bigger and perfect for sleeping in.   :P
?

Bernadette

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 04, 2016, 12:05:49 AM

Hey, don't besmirch my Eeyore fleece pajamas!  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Poor Martin has to learn to not give me anything I can use, Dymphna, RR is Rock and Roll. Of course it is.

martin88nyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You guys are unbelievably funny. I guess I should frequent this thread because I have been missing out on good jokes.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Martin. I think I love you. You're so good hearted. Come by tonight.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2016, 12:03:35 PM
Martin. I think I love you. You're so good hearted. Come by tonight.
Certainly, I'll come but first I need to put something on. ;) I guess pajamas aren't so bad after all. It's kind of cold now so I wouldn't mind wearing them for a while. see ya guys later tonight.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

I know it's Friday nite, but the thread is open. It's 8:30. We could act like we're  gonna stay up late. But why? The truth is I am mentally emotionally and physically spent. Ìf I had to go out clubbing or go to a party, I'd be the one in the corner snoozing. I'd be the party pooper, and we all know, every party has one. Tonight, it's me. Life is suckling the life out of me. Life sucks sometimes. It is time to take my mask off. What is under my mask is not pretty. It is a withered momma. So if anyone has something to say to lift me up, or at least bring some light, please do. Otherwise I am gonna go to bed and hope for another chance to recoup my joy. Actually it should be easy. I can rise up and renew fairly easily. That is just my temperment. Never enjoyed the dark anyway.

Carleendiane

Martin, your underwear are no longer an issue on the go to bed thread We are all very aware of the possibility of running into you. Besides. I offer you a robe. It is on the door. So if you make a quick run to the fridge and run into Stella there will be no more drama. We all know that you will NEVER, NEVER cause  scandal or bring shame upon the men of the forum.