go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 30, 2016, 03:25:12 PM
Quote from: Stella Maris on October 29, 2016, 09:06:11 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on October 29, 2016, 08:56:45 PM
Carleen I usually go to sleep in my underpants as I don't like pajamas and anything long or with sleeves makes me sweat and I get too warm.

:swoon1:
:laugh: sorry for being inconsiderate  :-[ :)

It's Carleendiane's fault. She's a trouble-maker, that one.  :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on October 30, 2016, 03:29:03 PM
Carleen I usually go to sleep in my underpants as I don't like pajamas and anything long or with sleeves makes me sweat and I get too warm.

Stella.....really? Please back your wild accusation. Martin said... *shiver*...."underpants".. Kaese has never outlawed that word. The problem may be your overeaction. Even Bernadette had no problem with this and you...you fainted!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2016, 04:28:31 PM

Stella.....really? Please back your wild accusation. Martin said... *shiver*...."underpants".. Kaese has never outlawed that word. The problem may be your overeaction. Even Bernadette had no problem with this and you...you fainted!

I don't think that's a very good litmus test!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on October 30, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

I don't think that's a very good litmus test!  :lol:

What's said is said.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Stella Maris

It's not the word, Carleendiane, but the image it brought to mind. Have mercy on a weaker sister!

Carleendiane

It's six thirty six. Some one...give me one good reason to not pull the covers over my head and play dead. Smoke has entered my temple.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2016, 04:40:29 PM
It's six thirty six. Some one...give me one good reason to not pull the covers over my head and play dead. Smoke has entered my temple.

I, for one, always treat myself to a nap on Sundays. So I see no reason not to go to bed early. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Some smoke in my temple has cleared. A tad bit clearer. I'm out from under my blanket. I will live another day, God willing.

Carleendiane

Martin, put something decent on and apologize properly to poor Stella. The smelling salts have barely revived her.

PerEvangelicaDicta

OMGoodness, literally laughing out loud!!!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Per, quit laughing and help me prop her up. She is not helping at all. Martin will be here any minute.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2016, 06:43:13 PM
Per, quit laughing and help me prop her up. She is not helping at all. Martin will be here any minute.

What in the world is going on in here?  Does Stella need an ambulance or just some ice water to revive her?  And what are you doing out of bed Carleen?  Are you sufficiently rejuvenated from your trip to be pushing yourself like this?  What kind of coffee are you all drinking in here anyway?  It looks as though everyone is smiling so it must not be too bad.  I'll come back after my perimeter check to make sure everyone is OK.  Sheesh!  You can't live with them and, well, you can't live with them either.   :P   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 30, 2016, 07:00:06 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

What in the world is going on in here?  Does Stella need an ambulance or just some ice water to revive her?  And what are you doing out of bed Carleen?  Are you sufficiently rejuvenated from your trip to be pushing yourself like this?  What kind of coffee are you all drinking in here anyway?  It looks as though everyone is smiling so it must not be too bad.  I'll come back after my perimeter check to make sure everyone is OK.  Sheesh!  You can't live with them and, well, you can't live with them either.   :P   8)

Dymphna, are you in the GO TO BED THREAD? We never bring coffee in here. Sometimes wine. Yes, I am sorta OK now. Stella just fainted and I'm trying to handle the situation the best I can. Perevangelica stopped in, checked out what's happening, laughed and left. Really. Not very chivalrous. Glad you stopped by. I really can't talk about what happened. It's a bit delicate. But grab her legs. I've got her ears. Yup. Let's hoist on three. Hey Stella, don't run away..........

Stella Maris

Somebody pour me a shot of whiskey and I'll be alright.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on October 30, 2016, 07:26:53 PM
Somebody pour me a shot of whiskey and I'll be alright.

Stella, alcohol will not fix all your problems. Come to my house I'll make you a cake.