go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Ok, bernadette. I still say your response is very telling Ches, butt out. I'm talking to Bernadette. Ches, do you wear sweat pant NO. DONT ANSWER THAT! We don't need to know. Bernadette may feel awkward knowing you do, and so does she. Geesh, it's just sweat pants. But we don't want to cause scandal for three faint of heart.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I think...I think he does?  :lol:

Seriously, though, are there any...guidelines on what one should wear to bed?  :huh: I mean, it's bed: no one's going to see you.
My Lord and my God.

Stella Maris

The angels see you, Bernadette.

Bernadette

Quote from: Stella Maris on October 29, 2016, 07:51:57 PM
The angels see you, Bernadette.

But...They see me everywhere. Everywhere.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on October 29, 2016, 07:49:48 PM
I think...I think he does?  :lol:

Seriously, though, are there any...guidelines on what one should wear to bed?  :huh: I mean, it's bed: no one's going to see you.

My sentiments exactly. I sometimes wear my get up and go clothes. The kind you can't tell were worn to bed. Then I get up, fluff my hair, brush teeth, do other things, then, go to town, or just post office. Noone knows I slept in those clothes. Wrinkle free sports pants and sweat shirt. "Get up and go" clothes. Can't beat em.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 29, 2016, 07:45:04 PM
Ok, bernadette. I still say your response is very telling Ches, butt out. I'm talking to Bernadette. Ches, do you wear sweat pant NO. DONT ANSWER THAT! We don't need to know. Bernadette may feel awkward knowing you do, and so does she. Geesh, it's just sweat pants. But we don't want to cause scandal for three faint of heart.

Can't remember the last e I wore pants usually hospital gowns Blanketscover a lot
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 29, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 29, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

Can't remember the last e I wore pants usually hospital gowns Blanketscover a lot

Blankets. Yes they do cover alot. Hospital gowns, not so much.

Carleendiane

Martin. We don't care what you wear to bed.....except a nightgown....gross. Just go to bed at a decent time so you can be up in time to make coffee. Seriously, do I have to organize everything?

Carleendiane

The interest is waning. I'm not blind. Good night. Go to bed martin. Ches. Dymphna. Jayne. Stella. I have to sleep. I can't always moderate the thread!

Chestertonian

Goodnight Carleeen, good night John boy

I never watched that show but
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 29, 2016, 08:34:02 PM
Goodnight Carleeen, good night John boy

I never watched that show but

But it works. Good sleep to all, including me. Sleep well, carleendiane.

martin88nyc

Carleen I usually go to sleep in my underpants as I don't like pajamas and anything long or with sleeves makes me sweat and I get too warm.
I am gonna go to sleep soon,really, ;D, I already made some progress last night,  8), I went to bed at 1AM................but I fell asleep arount 2 ;) two steps forward and one step back
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Stella Maris

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 29, 2016, 08:56:45 PM
Carleen I usually go to sleep in my underpants as I don't like pajamas and anything long or with sleeves makes me sweat and I get too warm.

:swoon1:

JubilateDeo

Not going to bed yet and I'll be up for quite some time.  I'm still putting some last minute details on my daughters' halloween and all saint's day costumes.  I am trying to debate whether I should actually make the effort to construct angel wings for my 2 year old's Angel costume for All Saints Day.  I tried getting her to wear the halo and she threw it on the floor saying, "I don't WANNA be an angel!!!"  It's a lot of energy to put towards a child who doesn't even want to dress up 

martin88nyc

Quote from: Stella Maris on October 29, 2016, 09:06:11 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on October 29, 2016, 08:56:45 PM

:swoon1:
:laugh: sorry for being inconsiderate  :-[ :)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33