go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 22, 2016, 07:57:19 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on October 22, 2016, 07:54:20 PM
I am such a lazy bum, I have my times of day upside down. I go to sleep around 1:30 am and wake up at 10 or 11. I need to change this wacky routine. It's my dad's fault ;) he stays up late and I immigrate my dad as a good son should. :P

Yes Martin, get it right. Maybe you can help dad get it right to so you don't have to "immigrate" him anymore! : )
haha haha this sound so funny. I hate auto correct, it makes my life harder although sometimes it makes things interestingly funny.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

dymphna17

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 22, 2016, 10:11:40 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 22, 2016, 07:57:19 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on October 22, 2016, 07:54:20 PM
I am such a lazy bum, I have my times of day upside down. I go to sleep around 1:30 am and wake up at 10 or 11. I need to change this wacky routine. It's my dad's fault ;) he stays up late and I immigrate my dad as a good son should. :P

Yes Martin, get it right. Maybe you can help dad get it right to so you don't have to "immigrate" him anymore! : )
haha haha this sound so funny. I hate auto correct, it makes my life harder although sometimes it makes things interestingly funny.

Is it auto correct as much as 4:00 am frenzy?   :madsmiley:   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

After a day of sunshine, horseshoes, cards  and grilled food, the partiers have left my home and I am tired. Just thinking about bed and sleep makes me happy. Beautiful Mass. Beautiful day.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 23, 2016, 07:20:38 PM
After a day of sunshine, horseshoes, cards  and grilled food, the parties have left my home and it am tired. Just thinking about bed and sleep makes me happy. Beautiful Mass. Beautiful day.
glad you had a happy day
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Thanks Ches. Kids have a way of bringing sunshine. Sometimes I'm so tired I'll disappear during a party and the little ones find me in on a couch stretched out. They then lay by me and talk incessantly. It's not always what they say, but how they say it. Plus I get to have them to myself. Yum.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

It's 10:50 and I'm throwing in the towel. Before I know it husband will have coffee toast and chatter. I will be seated by the window, with my blanket watching the great migration.Good nite and feel free to post here while I slèep. I can read it in the morning. Dymphna, turn the lights off. And try to sleep.

martin88nyc

We started our yearly Enthronement of Jesus Christ King of Poland. It is a devotion for privet as well as (in particular) national Enthronement of Jesus as King. We already have the Queen so it is obvious that the King should have his place right by her side.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Kaesekopf

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 23, 2016, 09:31:28 PM
We started our yearly Enthronement of Jesus Christ King of Poland. It is a devotion for privet as well as (in particular) national Enthronement of Jesus as King. We already have the Queen so it is obvious that the King should have his place right by her side.

That's awesome. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 23, 2016, 10:03:06 PM

That's awesome.
We've been doing this for the past 4 years I believe. There was a seer, Rozalia, a contemporary of St.Faustian. Her mission was to promote the cause of Christ's Enthronement in Poland as its King. She's become a shadow of Faustina and her mission has sunk into oblivion only to be carried forward by one courageous priest who died few years ago in a car crash. Some people are against this mission and some find it fully in line with Quas Primas. This year the polish Episcopate along with the government if my memory serves me well is supposed to do something like a national entrustment to Christ the King or something. Many followers of the original mission promoted by Rozalia say that it won't count as Jesus clearly requested an enthronement not a simple entrustment. Seems like Poland has its own portion of false friends of Christ just like Fatima message in the Vatican.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 23, 2016, 10:51:49 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 23, 2016, 10:03:06 PM

That's awesome.
We've been doing this for the past 4 years I believe. There was a seer, Rozalia, a contemporary of St.Faustian. Her mission was to promote the cause of Christ's Enthronement in Poland as its King. She's become a shadow of Faustina and her mission has sunk into oblivion only to be carried forward by one courageous priest who died few years ago in a car crash. Some people are against this mission and some find it fully in line with Quas Primas. This year the polish Episcopate along with the government if my memory serves me well is supposed to do something like a national entrustment to Christ the King or something. Many followers of the original mission promoted by Rozalia say that it won't count as Jesus clearly requested an enthronement not a simple entrustment. Seems like Poland has its own portion of false friends of Christ just like Fatima message in the Vatican.

Any English-language info out there on how to join in preparation?  Never been to Poland, but, it being the land of my ancestors, I'd like to pray for them!  :)

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

martin88nyc

Kaesekopf

Carleendiane

Ok. I will in a minute.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 23, 2016, 07:36:17 PM
Thanks Ches. Kids have a way of bringing sunshine. Sometimes I'm so tired I'll disappear during a party and the little ones find me in on a couch stretched out. They then lay by me and talk incessantly. It's not always what they say, but how they say it. Plus I get to have them to myself. Yum.
yes, children are such a gift.  they don't have the baggage adults have.  i often just lie in bed with the baby and just stare at him, he stares back and bblows little spit bubbles at me....and I say to him, "I get it, it's tough being a baby, I"m not much different from you" i guess being almost 100% dependent on other people I can relate to a lot of the struggles children go through... having no idea what is happening next.  expecting one thing and then something different happens and you'reall like 'HEY that wasnt what i expected.  Or sometimes everyone disappears from the room and all of the sudden you're like "aaack, what if zombies are trying to eat me and no one even notices because they're in the next room"

then having to be put in all these overstimulating, stressful environments that really aren't set up for people like you, but you've got no choice because the Powers That Be said that this is what we're doing today...i often hear parents complain about their kids and how they don't cooperate perfectly with their plans.  they have reactions of distressed to things the adult thinks isn't that distressing... they don't want to ride in the shopping cart or sleep through the night.  .... no one likes having absolutely no control over their lives, even the zero to 3 crowd and its never easy whether you're 3 weeks old or 34.  Most adults are so removed from the experience of being dependent on others

sometimes he just hangs out with me and cries, i have no idea why... just the 2 of us in the room and i can't really do much for him but tell him we're in the same boat together 

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Martin, remember, no bad dreams. When you do finally haul your self to bed.