go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 20, 2016, 09:16:58 PM
Carleen and Bernadette there is a small typo in my last entry so let me make a correction here: I broke a window glass in our apartament's door not a department door. :laugh: I wouldn't have enough courage to do things like this in public or corporate places.

Oh, now that's much less funny. (I figured it was "apartment door." But I still kind of... hoped... :lol:)
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

No no no I wasn't that bad. Although I have done things I am not proud of.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 21, 2016, 06:29:23 PM
Sszzzzzzzzzzz

Ches, you know you'll be up, wide awake at 4:00 if you go to bed now! How you gonna post at 4 if you don't have your glasses on? I know, go to sleep with them now. Then they'll be on when you need them at 4. Sleeping with your big little 7 yr. old? Bed bugs. Gotta love em. But no rats in bed.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Martin, you up? Non nobis? Lynne? Ulrich? Heinrich, put down that dumbell. Too late for that, but your commitment is inspiring. Anyone? I know Stella and Christina are probably out tonight. And poor Dymphna, my friend, is probably visiting with relatives who came in for her mom's funeral. We're with you Dymphna! You are not alone!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Tonight I'm wild and crazy. Crazy tired. G-nite.

Carleendiane

martin88nyc

I am such a lazy bum, I have my times of day upside down. I go to sleep around 1:30 am and wake up at 10 or 11. I need to change this wacky routine. It's my dad's fault ;) he stays up late and I immigrate my dad as a good son should. :P
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 22, 2016, 07:54:20 PM
I am such a lazy bum, I have my times of day upside down. I go to sleep around 1:30 am and wake up at 10 or 11. I need to change this wacky routine. It's my dad's fault ;) he stays up late and I immigrate my dad as a good son should. :P

Yes Martin, get it right. Maybe you can help dad get it right to so you don't have to "immigrate" him anymore! : )

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Hey Ches. You going to sleep with full bed tonight? Or does that happen in the middle of the night?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 22, 2016, 08:00:57 PM
Hey Ches. You going to sleep with full bed tonight? Or does that happen in the middle of the night?

usually he goes to sleep in his own bed and then my wife gets up to check his blood sugar usually he gets a snack in the middle of the night he comes in our bed and has a snack and hangs  out with us.. Been this way for a long time

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 22, 2016, 08:08:23 PM

usually he goes to sleep in his own bed and then my wife gets up to check his blood sugar usually he gets a snack in the middle of the night he comes in our bed and has a snack and hangs  out with us.. Been this way for a long time

So, you end up with son and sons crumbs in your bed. I get crumbs in my own bed. Popcorn or fruit droppings. But no kids.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 22, 2016, 08:14:38 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 22, 2016, 08:08:23 PM

So, you end up with son and sons crumbs in your bed. I get crumbs in my own bed. Popcorn or fruit droppings. But no kids.
we had to do a no messy foods in bed rule but then he usually stays with us.. Don't really mind

Carleendiane

Neither would i. Good night, Ches. Hope you sleep well. Hope baby does too.