go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 15, 2016, 08:00:05 PM
Tire day today need to "conserve my Chi" for my family and my my son wants to watch a movie but I don't know there might of been a middle-age woman ina sleeveless shirt in it or something I fell sleep in the middle of it and that was it he went to bed I'm awake

Ches, you fell asleep while looking out for sleeveless or tight pants? He may never be the same!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

That time again. This happens all the time. Really, do we need all this sleep? Evidently our 4:00 posters do not.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Had my wine- check
brush my teeth-
Washed my face-
Put on pjs-

Yep, just about ready

But it's too early. Guess I could do those things unchecked. Are they necessary? I mean I'll sleep just as well, except it's too earl. If I go to bed now, I may end up an early bird. Who wants a worm anyway?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2016, 07:27:03 PM
Had my wine- check
brush my teeth-
Washed my face-
Put on pjs-

Yep, just about ready

But it's too early. Guess I could do those things unchecked. Are they necessary? I mean I'll sleep just as well, except it's too earl. If I go to bed now, I may end up an early bird. Who wants a worm anyway?
you might not get a worm but might be up in time to get a muffin
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

That depends on Lynne. I have no muffins here. But, I do have homemade bread for making toast. All is well. Ches, breathing any easier? Will offer my pulled tooth tomorrow for you, and a wonderful friend I have who is in need of some sleep. Air and sleep. Worthy causes.

Carleendiane

I CAN'T GO TO BED. There are crumbs in my bed. Dinner. Hey, it was cold in the house! Truth.

Carleendiane

Alright. Just go to bed. But you don't know what you're missing. My brother is here. Yes, we had him for dinner. Good meal. Now drinks.

Carleendiane

Alright, Lynne. You would have liked my brother. He was a tasty chunky dinner. See what you missed?

Chestertonian

Got 2 boys in the bed, 6 year old can't sleep and apparently already tried praying the rosary so now we are trying warm milk and a peanut butter cracker.  Baby is up, he thinks it's party time
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

martin88nyc

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 17, 2016, 10:23:43 PM
Got 2 boys in the bed, 6 year old can't sleep and apparently already tried praying the rosary so now we are trying warm milk and a peanut butter cracker.  Baby is up, he thinks it's party time
try lavender essential oil drops on a pillow. one drop on a pillow will lull him to sleep. It works for me. Just don't let it near eyes as it is very potent and concentrated.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

red solo cup

Red wine and turkey.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Did you all go to bed last night? The 4 o'clock lurkers make me a little uneasy. I could be missing some amazing posts during the night!

Carleendiane

8:43. Anyone getting ready to turn in? I'm not a baby. I can wait till ten. Anyway, I have things to do yet. Like finish my wine.

Chestertonian

I feel like sleeping but my glasses are on.  Kids and Mrs are sleeping. Something weird about sleeping in your glasses

Carleendiane

Ches, you up? Don't let the Michelin man party tonight. He's already getting out of hand. Just explain you and Mrs C's need for sleep. If he is bright like the rest of the family, he'll listen. Remember who's the boss! Don't let him wrap you around your finger.