go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Going now. Goodnight!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 12, 2016, 07:35:27 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 12, 2016, 06:34:45 PM
Carleen upumust have late night tonight for your birthday,happy birthday . Iam having sleep study supposed to be sleeping

Yes I stayed out almost until 9:00. Had a shrimp dinner. Was very good. Already drank my wine. Let dog out, fed cat. . Ches, you be good for your sleep study. No horsing around. Time to get down to the business of sleeping. Thanks for opening the go to bed thread! Nice to know that if I'm gone, someone will step in and carry on.
staying out until 9, now that is taking a walk on the wild side

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

For all those turning in early, a heart goodnight! Hope you day went well. Ches, I hope you sleep tonight For all those getting up early, put the pot on. Then pour it into a decanter. Did I say I hate burned coffee? Or yesterday's coffee? Don't go pulling ether on me. I'll know. If you get up early, could you water my animals?  They get so thirsty.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 13, 2016, 06:33:54 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 12, 2016, 07:35:27 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 12, 2016, 06:34:45 PM
Carleen upumust have late night tonight for your birthday,happy birthday . Iam having sleep study supposed to be sleeping

Yes I stayed out almost until 9:00. Had a shrimp dinner. Was very good. Already drank my wine. Let dog out, fed cat. . Ches, you be good for your sleep study. No horsing around. Time to get down to the business of sleeping. Thanks for opening the go to bed thread! Nice to know that if I'm gone, someone will step in and carry on.
staying out until 9, now that is taking a walk on the wild side

Alright, its not the time I get in, it's what I did during my time out! Wild, I tell ya.

Carleendiane

Yes, go to bed if you must. For me, I think I'll stay up and watch the argument of the month. Ferrara and Alan Keys.

Chestertonian

I want to stay up but too tired
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 14, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

OK Ches. Sleep.Goodnight. HURRY before the baby wakes up, besides it's about an hour 25 before dialysis. I know, just do a catnap.

Bernadette

I tried to go to bed, but I can't sleep. Brain won't leave me alone. :( It keeps replaying things that I'd rather not think about. :(
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on October 14, 2016, 08:14:22 PM
I tried to go to bed, but I can't sleep. Brain won't leave me alone. :( It keeps replaying things that I'd rather not think about. :(

:pray3:

Carleendiane

Dymphna,  :pray3: you can sleep tonight. I will. I will.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2016, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 14, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

OK Ches. Sleep.Goodnight. HURRY before the baby wakes up, besides it's about an hour 25 before dialysis. I know, just do a catnap.
took your advice.. sort of.  Cat napped and then saw it when I woke up.  That's almost the same tho right

Carleendiane

Gearing down. Drank my wine. Read the new posts. Yep winding down. Ches, where you been today? What? No good morning?  Well, not in bed yet. There's still time to set things straight! Spent the day cleaning, cooking. No fun times today. Nose to the grind stone.

Chestertonian

Tire day today need to "conserve my Chi" for my family and my my son wants to watch a movie but I don't know there might of been a middle-age woman ina sleeveless shirt in it or something I fell sleep in the middle of it and that was it he went to bed I'm awake

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2016, 07:22:38 PM
Yes, go to bed if you must. For me, I think I'll stay up and watch the argument of the month. Ferrara and Alan Keys.
Is it available yet? The debate?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

No. Thought it would be. But no.