go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I see you're up Ches. Now about your glasses. Just back up you wheel chair and ram into the wall... your glasses will fall off and you can go to sleep without them!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Ches, did you ever get your glasses off?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 19, 2016, 06:23:46 AM
Ches, did you ever get your glasses off?
yes, wasn't too long before someone woke  up.
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Not sure if I will watch debate.. Mrs is working the debate tonight while baby stays with Grandma.  Thank heaven for grandmas. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Spera In Deo

I am going to watch at least part of it.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

Carleendiane

Spera, you are brave. I just cant. I'd rather chew glass! It just gives me anxiety. The debate I mean.

Carleendiane

I took my melatonin, with wine. Maybe I will just sleep through this. my skin is crawling. My head hurts. See you in the morning. My dog is settled in for the night. By the bed. Almost as good as a .45.

Carleendiane

Goodnight all. Turn the lights off for me please. Ches, you have no one to remove glasses! Wife at debate!

martin88nyc

I watched the debate but it surely raised my blood pressure. I won't even tell you what I've done when Poland lost to Germany in 2008 World Cup group stage. Well I will:
I smashed the department door frame glass  and it shattered to pieces and then broke the toilet seat  ;D I know I am a hothead, well only in theory now because in practice I wouldn't use my fist to break another window again. After loosing so much weight my hands are too skinny and I would probably brake something of my own. I was about 18 back then so you know young and wild. ;)
Good night by the way.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 19, 2016, 09:03:42 PM
I watched the debate but it surely raised my blood pressure. I won't even tell you what I've done when Poland lost to Germany in 2008 World Cup group stage. Well I will:
I smashed the department door frame glass  and it shattered to pieces and then broke the toilet seat  ;D I know I am a hothead, well only in theory now because in practice I wouldn't use my fist to break another window again. After loosing so much weight my hands are too skinny and I would probably brake something of my own. I was about 18 back then so you know young and wild. ;)
Good night by the way.

Well Martin, I am happy you are no longer a hothead. Doors are not cheap you know!  And toilet seats don't grow on trees, you know! Your wild days are behind you and you now are a nice even tempered young man ; ) So now that you're skinny......with skinny hands....you can't throw fits anymore, so you  use words to express yourself.  That is very encouraging for young hotheads. Except for the skinny part. : ) Happy you join in on "go to bed" and "good morning". Now go to bed. *joking*

Carleendiane

Non nobis, you really should be turning down the bed you only have about 25 minutes before you turn into a pumpkin. Really loving your posts.

Carleendiane

Dymphna, you better not be up at 4 am. You know how crabby you can get.

Ches, don't forget to have someone take your glasses off.

Munda, don't try to sleep on your stomach. You know what could happen.

Lynne, see you in the morning.

Hannelore

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 19, 2016, 09:03:42 PM
Good night by the way.

:lol: I probably shouldn't laugh at this, but it's so...nuts:rofl: Iirc, there's a business where you go in, pay a fee, and get to go into a room and break stuff for a set amount of time. I think with a baseball bat or instrument of your choice. Sounds like a good idea, after reading this.
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

Carleen and Bernadette there is a small typo in my last entry so let me make a correction here: I broke a window glass in our apartament's door not a department door. :laugh: I wouldn't have enough courage to do things like this in public or corporate places.