How did Malachi Martin know to mention "Kiev" back in the early-mid 1990s?

Started by Greg, March 03, 2014, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

The videos with Bernard Jansen were made in the early to mid 1990s

At 11:46-13:05 in Malachi Martin mentions "Russian and Kiev" in connection with the Third Secret of Fatima.

Now, that is INTERESTING.  To say the least.

"Now as regards the mystery of Fatima it still stands.... So Russia is within the plans.  Why?  Err....that would take me too far afield into papal secrets.  Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem.  But they are.  They are part-and-parcel and it's really God's choice....."I wouldn't have chosen the Russians or Kiev. Or the east for salvation but salvation is to come from the east for us all"

Now WHAT do you make of that?

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

VeraeFidei

This is indeed interesting. Why would he have mentioned Kiev, given that nothing we know of related to the Third Secret mentions Ukraine, Kiev, etc.

interesting times...

Greg

Not only that - Kiev was not even politically relevant in the mid 1990s nor has it been since.  Until now.  Ukraine has been a political, economic and military basketcase at the time and since then.

If Malachi Martin was picking random capitals of former Soviet countries why Kiev?  Very odd thing to randomly say.  Russia and Kiev.  Not Moscow and Kiev or Russia and Ukraine, but "Russia and Kiev"

Very very interesting.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Elizabeth

Quote from: Greg on March 03, 2014, 09:13:41 AM

Very very interesting.

It most certainly is!  IMO he dropped breadcrumbs of the Third Secret throughout his books and talks.

Do you happen to know which interview with Mr. Janzen this snippet come from?

JuniorCouncilor

Very interesting, indeed.  Time to push the prayer and penance into overdrive, so far as possible.  We could all be ashes by Easter.

Don't get me wrong, I have a hard time seeing Obama leading us into a world war.  But if the new government in Kiev is stubborn enough, he could get dragged into it all the same.

Pray, and pray lots!

Dominica

What interview was this in?  Reading his words, I vaguely remember them, but there were a few interviews in the nineties with Bernard.  I have all of them, just need to know which one this belongs to.

Elizabeth

I am also interested in hearing the whole interview in which this specific topic was explored.

Also, the talk by John Venarri.

Greg

I just telephoned Bernard Janzen and he confirmed it.  He is digging the quote out now from books he had made.  Transcripts of the entire recorded series.

Dominica

Quote from: Greg on March 03, 2014, 11:59:31 AM
I just telephoned Bernard Janzen and he confirmed it.  He is digging the quote out now from books he had made.  Transcripts of the entire recorded series.

What a nice man!   :)

Dominica

Now that I am thinking more about this, this might have been mentioned in one of his books too.   Was it in Windswept House?  Or the book before that?   :-\

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Larry

Quote from: Greg on March 03, 2014, 11:59:31 AM

Great work, Greg.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross