Author Topic: Czechs end vaccine mandates.  (Read 353 times)

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Czechs end vaccine mandates.
« on: January 20, 2022, 03:28:21 AM »
https://trendingpolitics.com/czech-prime-minister-ends-vaccine-mandates-we-do-not-want-to-deepen-the-rifts-in-society-knab/

You can stop worrying about a global world order now.  Get your blessed candles ready.  The 100 years of Satan may be over.

Their stupid plan has failed.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Frank, james03, Prayerful, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Czechs end vaccine mandates.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 09:16:41 AM »
It does look like the tide is turning.  The people in this subforum can take a little credit for being part of the fight.  It was touch and go for two years, but you all kept fighting.  Well done.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: clau clau, MaximGun, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline andy

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 09:32:15 AM »
While it is the great news, it is most likely goes according to two steps forward, one step back strategy.

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 09:36:17 AM »
At times in the last two years of stupidity I have envied the dead.

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 09:40:40 AM »
While it is the great news, it is most likely goes according to two steps forward, one step back strategy.

I don't think so.  These are corporate types and that is not their modus operandi.  They will disassociate themselves from it rapidly and move onto some new schtick.  That is what happens to failing projects inside large corporations.

Victory will be declared over Covid and excuses made, we have to live with the virus.  It is already starting to happen.

There is no advantage to being the last rat to escape the sinking ship, so this will happen fast now.

The following users thanked this post: Severinus

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 09:49:22 AM »

I don't think so.  These are corporate types and that is not their modus operandi.  They will disassociate themselves from it rapidly and move onto some new schtick.  That is what happens to failing projects inside large corporations.

Victory will be declared over Covid and excuses made, we have to live with the virus.  It is already starting to happen.

There is no advantage to being the last rat to escape the sinking ship, so this will happen fast now.

Agreed.  The most likely outcome is that they spin a tale about how they conquered tHe ViRuS through their heroic mandates and other intransigences.

If we were living only 20 years ago, that tale might eventually become common knowledge through frequent repetition by the fake news media.  (Like 9/11.)

But today, with the Internet and independent media, there will always be people who remember.
this page left intentionally blank

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, james03, GaudeMariaVirgo, Severinus

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 09:54:06 AM »
I think the Covid Hysteria(TM) will wind down quicker in the UK because of the parliamentary system.  Tory policy is now no mandates, etc..., so everyone jumps on that train.  The US is more strongly federated.  The Red States, for the most part forgot about COVID a year ago and have been open ever since.  The Blue States will be under control of the Branch Covidians longer than say the UK.  The problem is the crossover where corporations with national scope still have their ridiculous policies like muzzle requirements, which affects the Red States, but even there they can run afoul of the State government if they mandate vaccines.

The canary will be when airlines rescind the muzzle requirement.  I think it could move rather fast.  The democrats want to memory hole COVID by Spring due to the 2022 elections after a few weeks of praising The Biden Plan(TM).
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 10:03:57 AM »
The canary will be when airlines rescind the muzzle requirement.  I think it could move rather fast.

I hope so.

Other countries' mask mandate for air travel has only applied to children aged 6 and up.  The United States' mask mandate for air travel applies once a child reaches his second birthday.  It's inhumane and disgusting.  It's bad enough to make an adult wear one.  It's worse to make a child of 6 wear one.  But to require one on every toddler just shows the level of inhumanity of our opposition.

I also hope they are rescinded soon because I'd like to start traveling again, and we won't do it until then.

The following users thanked this post: james03, queen.saints

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 05:48:29 AM »
I think the Covid Hysteria(TM) will wind down quicker in the UK because of the parliamentary system.  Tory policy is now no mandates, etc..., so everyone jumps on that train.  The US is more strongly federated.  The Red States, for the most part forgot about COVID a year ago and have been open ever since.  The Blue States will be under control of the Branch Covidians longer than say the UK.  The problem is the crossover where corporations with national scope still have their ridiculous policies like muzzle requirements, which affects the Red States, but even there they can run afoul of the State government if they mandate vaccines.

The canary will be when airlines rescind the muzzle requirement.  I think it could move rather fast.  The democrats want to memory hole COVID by Spring due to the 2022 elections after a few weeks of praising The Biden Plan(TM).

They won't memory hole this.  This had 10 times the impact of 911 and the aftershocks will be with us for years to come.

Offline Baylee

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2022, 06:58:10 AM »
It does sound hopeful, but I remain skeptical.  Time will tell.

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2022, 09:14:02 AM »
They won't memory hole this.  This had 10 times the impact of 911 and the aftershocks will be with us for years to come.

You're such a positive person with too high of a regard for mankind.  The sheeple will bleat and go along with what the TV tells them.  I used to wonder how the heck they could give people the mark of the anti-Christ since everyone knows about it.  Now I know people will be lining up to get the mark and snitching on family that didn't get it.

I do think, barring a new round of vote stealing, the democrats get crushed in November.  Inflation and shortages will be the key issues driving their defeat.  This is why democrats and their press lackeys are trying to kill the Covid story.  They need time to convince people inflation is the Republican's fault.  I don' think they can pull it off.

The following users thanked this post: dueSicilie, Lynne, diaduit

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2022, 09:38:38 AM »
Not here.  They will need a new narrative.  This one has failed.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2022, 09:45:04 AM »
I do think, barring a new round of vote stealing, the democrats get crushed in November.

This is a serious concern.

I want to believe that we can rely on the fact that Democrat constituencies can't be bothered to vote in midterms and that it will create too wide a margin to be affected by fraud, but 2020 proved they are brazen.

Offline mikemac

• Major
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2022, 09:42:49 PM »
More good news.  Excellent.   :thumbsup:

I hope the media sites turn their comments back on.  I can hardly wait to comment on the build back better bull shite.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline andy

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2022, 11:20:03 PM »

I don't think so.  These are corporate types and that is not their modus operandi.

That's true. But those who pull strings are definitely there too.