Author Topic: More evidence that Covid vax is useless  (Read 130 times)

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
More evidence that Covid vax is useless
« on: January 19, 2022, 10:15:13 AM »
Antibody positive data from UK:

In the week beginning 20 December 2021, the percentage of adults that would have tested positive for antibodies is estimated to be: 

97.5% in England

96.8% in Wales

97.4% in Northern Ireland

97.7% in Scotland

The test doesn't distinguish between natural immunity or vax immunity, though they include an estimated vax line, which appears low.  This is not unexpected.  The vax targets the alpha Covid variant spike protein.  It is useless against Omicron.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/antibodies
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Frank, andy, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: More evidence that Covid vax is useless
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 10:19:40 AM »
Israel study on a fourth booster.  Omicron is raging through Israel right now.  Not a particular helpful study, basically shows a fourth booster has no value:

“We see an increase in antibodies, higher than after the third dose,” he stated. “However, we see many infected with Omicron who received the fourth dose”. T elaborate, around the same number of individuals that received 4 doses experienced as many breakthrough infections as those who received 3.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/israel-study-finds-4th-booster-shot-ineffective-moderna-biotech-stocks-cratering/
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Frank, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 10:44:24 AM »
Young mother with health problems after the vaccine.  Sad.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGaJj6kKGSOF/

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 02:05:41 PM »
From a connection of mine who is working at a major university in research.

It is clear to me that it is the vaccine and the spike protein as the gene encoding the spike and vector it rides on is directly injected systemically, freely circulating to all tissues and organs of the body. There some particles absorb by the myocardium where it produces spike proteins inside the cardiac muscle tissue, which in turn, spike proteins are lodged and cannot escape which causes inflammation through some undiscovered mechanism contributing to myocarditis. The heart then cannot effectively function and these high level athletes collapse due lack of oxygenation to cardiac tissues or cardiac infarction.

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel