Author Topic: Would you take the covid vaccine if it contained cannabis?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline The Curt Jester

• Water-drinker at the Coffee Social
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Neo-Pelagian Angry Traditionalist with Narcissistic Tendencies
Re: Would you take the covid vaccine if it contained cannabis?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2022, 09:14:47 AM »
I'm willing to bet the majority of you would suddenly become pro-vax and support a mandate.

Don't go to the race track if you bet on odds like that.

I don't bet on races, but if I did, the responses to my OP indicate that I would win.

Based on the response, maybe three people would possibly be okay with cannabis in itself, but that doesn't have anything to do with the vaccine.  Even if it were three people, if you consider three to be a majority, you have an odd way of counting a majority.  Last I heard, majority means "more than half".

Keep watching the responses. There will be more than 3 people justifying the use of recreational drugs for medicinal purposes.

Ah.  So now it's not "the response to my OP indicate that I would win" but the "responses which will be coming in the future will indicate I will win."  Nice how you changed that.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2022, 09:15:20 AM »
Not a word about the millions already killed by this so-called vaccine...

And your proof source for "millions" killed by vaccine is? Qanon? Worldwide deaths of the unvaccinated are over 5 MM.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2022, 09:16:40 AM »
Ah.  So now it's not "the response to my OP indicate that I would win" but the "responses which will be coming in the future will indicate I will win."  Nice how you changed that.

[/quote]

Yeah, it's nice to prove a point. The prediction was made before the responses, and now that they're coming in, I think the point will be made.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:20:29 AM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline FaithByProxy

• +JMJ+
  • Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux
    • Morning Star Goods, My Rosary Store
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2022, 03:42:49 PM »
If the Covid vaccine contained cocaine, THC or some component to get high, all the opposition against it would suddenly vanish.

That kind of accusation is bordering on the hysterical, and just is not remotely realistic. It also seems that you're painting people who are skeptical of the COVID vaccine as hard partying dudebros or something? "Maaaaan, I totally wasn't going to take that vaccine, but I heard that it's got, like, weeeeeed in it now, bruh!" I think you are, consciously or not, attributing undesirable characteristics in your mind to people that you disagree with.

This is an example of irrationality that Jayne and others are talking about: gay frogs and magnetic arms. Qanon crap, and medical misinformation.

I am fairly certain that James had his tongue planted firmly in his cheek when he posted about the gay frogs and magnets, as both of those things are well known internet conspiracy memes thrown around in a light hearted manner... a bit of black humor for uncertain days.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

Offline Markus

• La plus belle aventure du monde, c’est la nôtre
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Vizekorporal
    • Tradition in Action
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2022, 06:32:42 PM »
Not a word about the millions already killed by this so-called vaccine...

And your proof source for "millions" killed by vaccine is? Qanon? Worldwide deaths of the unvaccinated are over 5 MM.

My proof would be all the people that are dying under mysterious circumstances like you have never seen before.

Moreover, we know that only a very small number of deaths are actually reported -- something like 1 to 100. Of course there are millions dead from the so-called vaccine. This is common sense.

Regarding the deaths of the so-called 'unvaccinated', there are many explanations for this. The nurses are killing people in hospitals with an astounding cynicism. They are killing thousands of people in the hospitals every day.

Also many people are 400 pounds and go to the hospital with some sickness, they die and then it is claimed: They died of Coronavirus.

I've heard from a source I consider credible, that the Masons met in Paraguay about 9 months ago, and they had a worldwide conference. They said that they are going to kill a billion people over the next year. It seems they are a little behind schedule but they've already easily killed 10, 15, 20 million people, and it seems to me that this will only continue to grow. At a certain moment it will be undeniable.

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2022, 12:55:06 AM »
Worldwide deaths of people who did not have comorbities are under 600,000.  90 percent of those who died were very old and or sick.

Britain spent 400 Billion pounds to enable perhaps 50,000 people, at most, to live an extra 10 years. 8 million pounds per person. Totally insane.

Across the 5 million dead the average age of death was 82.  That speaks volumes since average age from all other causes is 81.  People who died of CV were old, very fat and comorbid.

The following users thanked this post: james03, diaduit, Markus